Rc Willey Home Furnishings - Dining table purchase.
I purchased a dining table set that could not be delivered as sold to me in mid-October 2015 and was told it would be the delivered the week after Thanksgiving, after being put off a few times, we finally got everything in end of February 2016.RC Willey refused to do anything about my issue, except give a $50 credit off the $1500 set.
The chairs we thought and were told we bought, are not the chairs that were delivered and now the chairs are falling apart as many screws were missing upon delivery.I'm seriously thinking about contacting my attorney for this one its ridiculous.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor customer service
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Lancaster Counter Height Dining Set
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "KraftMaid APC "All Plywood Construction" is a true misnomer. The backs of the cabinets are made from a combination of strips of plywood (for wall attachment) and a sheet of..."
- "So disappointed with the company Fathead, all over there site they claim their walls clings remove easily and WON'T DAMAGE WALLS! Had this happen today when removing them (there are..."
- "Purchased leather Big Picture package ($1999.99) from Garner White with the leather protection coverage ($99.00). Leather Is crumbling between the cushions, arm rest, and back rest area (see pics). Product..."
- "I have used Charmin Ultra for years, and have usually bought it by the case at Sam's Club. I recently bought a new case at Sam's Club, and it..."
- "I signed with them with promise to save money including the lease payment I am paying double what I was and the device I signed the lease for doesn't work..."
- "I found this company by searching for local flowers in CT and I'm annoyed I didn't look into them more since the company is based out of NJ! The flowers..."
- "I have just had the worst set of nails put on in the viera FL location. The male nail tech did not do anything I asked to fix them and..."
- "I was with my mother, grandmother, and grandfather in the disabled line, my grandmother is lame and incontinent and my grandfather can't walk down slopes. The line for people with..."
- "Choxi ripped me off for over 100.00! I kept asking when my items would be shipped and would receive replies from their 'customer service' dept., saying they were doing everything..."