Richfield, Utah
100% full Not resolved

I purchased a dining table set that could not be delivered as sold to me in mid-October 2015 and was told it would be the delivered the week after Thanksgiving, after being put off a few times, we finally got everything in end of February 2016.RC Willey refused to do anything about my issue, except give a $50 credit off the $1500 set.

The chairs we thought and were told we bought, are not the chairs that were delivered and now the chairs are falling apart as many screws were missing upon delivery.I'm seriously thinking about contacting my attorney for this one its ridiculous.

Review about: Lancaster Counter Height Dining Set.

I didn't like: Poor customer service, Customer service.

Review #819532 is a subjective opinion of a user.

1.5
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $1500
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Rc Willey Home Furnishings?

Submit review

Comments

rcwilley
Rc Willey Home Furnishings Verified Representative

Andru,

Our general manager got back with my about your complaint. He said that he was able to get in touch with you about the issue and that were able to come up with a solution to the problem. He said that both you and your wife are happy with the solution.

Adam Young

Online Customer Service Manager

RC Willey Corporate Offices

web.support@rcwilley.com

rcwilley
Rc Willey Home Furnishings Verified Representative

Andru,

I'm sorry about the issues with your furniture. I'll follow up on your complaint with our management and will have them follow up with you.

Adam Young