Rockwell, Arkansas

2013, 28 foot Shadow Cruiser. With slide out.

Notice the front top left corner of the trailer has started buckling, when I called the warranty department at 1-260-562-1125 and spoke with Gentry, he explained to me number 1 that only the roof has a life time warranty, which is evidently the area 2 inches above the area where my damage starts, or below the seam which is still in the roof in my opinion. He also explained to me that the damage was my fought because I didn't inspect the roof and re caulk or seal it yearly, and they are right, I didn't, I paid the dealer to do it instead, while they cleaned and inspected the roof. He also explained to me that they don't have any trouble with their products, and that's a good thing because mine and 2 other Shadow Cruisers were in need of the same repair and others had been reported to Razorback Camper Sales in Hot Springs, Ar. Yet they don't have a problem?? This dealer actually stopped handling this line simply because the company didn't stand behind their product! By the way, after talking to the shop, I found out they had many other issues with this line.

And last, Gentry also needs to be unemployed due to his rude, pampas, unethical way of doing his business, or he can make a trip to Hot Springs, Ar. And ask the sales rep if he knows what customer wrote this post and I know they will send him my direction, I would be happy to try and stick this 28 foot camper or my foot up his .....,.., anyway stay away from these campers!!!

Pissed off in Hot Springs!

Review about: 2013 Shadow Cruiser Rv.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Razorback Camper Sales?

Comments

Send the *** Gentry to utah and I will stick a 44 mag up his *** along with my piece of *** 2015 shadow cruiser.These people that make cruiser rv trailers need to be in jail for their blatant consumer rip off.

Do NOT BUY A CRUISER RV PRODUCT.You will get screwed