Raymour and Flanigan - Review about Cindy Crawford Metropolis Slate 3 Pc Sectional from Roslyn Heights, New York

57 of 353 Raymour and Flanigan reviews

I also bought the Cindy Crawford sectional 2 years ago with in 6 months all the coushins needed to be replaced, it took 5 months to send the right ones, the delivery guy said they are like bed pillows they should be fluffed every day, I am a SAHM all I do is clean an fluff this *** couch at least 3 times a day an they are all sagging,the padding has slipped off of the frame in the front where the bottom cushions meet the frame you can feel the nails in the wood popping up, I had an inspector come an evaluate the couch a day later costumer service had called an said there wasn't enough significant damage for them to do any thing so I contacted corporate an they also were no help,thankfully I financed with wellsfargo in small print in the contract at the bottom it says " if you are dissatisfied with your purchase an raymore and Flanagan is not willing to Fix the issue you are able to file a complaint dispute your purchase. It takes 30 to 60 days to resolve fingers crossed it goes well.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

How did it go?

0 0 Reply
Mattattack

Mar 13, 2016 #1126948 Bronx, New York, United States

I thought I was the only *** that got screwed with this piece of no good *** couch!
Everyday I have to try and make myself comfortable in it, but it never works! I hate it. I've bought several couches in the past because I've moved several times and end up selling my furniture, hence my purchasing of several couches.
But this piece of ***, I cannot wait to get rid of! *** Raymour & Flanigan. *** Cindy Crawford and her mole! And more than anything, *** this couch!
Excuse language.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.