Bought this model at the end of season last year to get a decent sprinkler (model RP-OSTO-D).Finally used it last year a couple times and was pleased with it.
Now this year it started to stop irregularly a couple times and now it does not oscillate at all. Its still brand new and did not last as long as the cheaper ones I bought. This sprinkler cost about $30 and thought I was getting my moneys worth but did not. Now I am told it is obsolete and cannot find another anywhere.
Product has lifetime guarantee.Now how do I get it replaced or my money back?
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Products and solution to fixing problem
- I did not like the poor quality of product and warranty solution
- Trying to replace an obsolete product
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Replace or full refund if not available
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ray Padula Turbo Waters Two Pattern Metal Oscillating Sprinkler
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›