Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Just want say I think a lot of these negative reviews and or complaints are not true about Ray Padula products.I purchased a hose nozzle at K-MART a year ago & went to use it this year & it started to leak water at the bottom of nozzle real bad.

Related: Ray Padula - Terrible

I contacted the company by either phone or email & got a response back very quickly saying they were sorry I had a defective product. They asked me to take a photo of the hose nozzle & send that to them along with my name, address, phone number & a description of the problem with the nozzle, and they would FedEx a new nozzle to me. Within 3-5 days I received a new hose nozzle in the mail.

As once again with other instances when I have seen negative complaints on the different websites where people say bad things about products it appears more often than not they are not telling the truth & lying just to be spiteful, because I have been thru similar instances just like the one with the nozzle & have had positive outcomes.I am very satisfied with this company.

Review about: Series Green Metal 8 Pattern Ergo Nozzle.

I liked: Happy with product replacement.

4.8
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ray Padula Hose Nozzle
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ray Padula?

Comments

San Dimas, California, United States #1191591

I don't know what the motivation to lie would be? I think they are truly dissatisfied with the products they bought.

As far as the 5 Ray Padula hose nozzles I purchased:

The first 2 were fantastic and lasted a couple years (they were heavier, better quality and later discontinued).

The next 3 (later, lighter-weight plastic/metal models) "broke down" in a matter of months. The last one lasted about 2 months: I tried to use it yesterday and the handle assembly simply snapped and became useless.

I treat them well but 2 months is ridiculous.