Sacramento, California

My email that was never responded to:

Related: Ray Padula - Defective InfiniFlo Platinum Hose

I was in need of a garden hose to take care of an infestation of mealy worms on my cactus in my back yard. Mind you I hardly do yard maintenance but saw my plants were dying...looked it up, and learned the first steps were to shoot off these pest with a strong steam of water. So I purchased a water nozzle with a high stream setting from Amazon as well as went to KMART to buy your InfiniFlo Platinum 5/8" × 100' Heavy Duty Garden Hose. I read really good reviews which helped me with my decision to purchase this hose. Well I've use it all of 5 times...about once or twice a week in the month of April, and it broke on me....see attached photos.

Is there any remedy you can provide me? I don't have a receipt to take it back to Kmart and I paid cash for this. I never ask for a return...EVER..but I only used this like 5 times and for it to break like this was truly disappointing.

Review about: Ray Padula Infiniflo Platinum Heavy Duty Garden Hose.

I didn't like: Products and solution to fixing problem, Poor customer service.

1.8
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $38
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Ray Padula?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.