Raw - Review about Hair Dye from Clinton, Indiana
1 of 1 Raw reviews
I have bleachd my hair 3 times to get the pink out of my hair and it will not come out at all. Im beyond pissed. Anybody have any suggestions to fet it out of my hair
This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Hair Dye
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
review #616577 by anonymous
Had an experience with Raw? Submit review ›
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0 ✓
You May Also Like
- "I used the self tanner by arbonne as directed. I had the worst reaction. I've never had any bad reactions to self tanners from any other company. My eyes swelled...."
- "Below I posted a video of what wen by chaz dean did to my hair!~ It matted and fused my hair and I could not get it apart. I got..."
- "This advertisement: which claims to be endorsed by dr. Oz. seems to be a *** , when you call the number on there web site you get know real person,..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "I had a roofer, who was highly recommended by Menards(against store policy) not tarp my exposed roof when 2.8 inches of rain entered. Damages were extensive throughout the house.$83,000,..."
- "Bought a dress from #Clothes4Girls for a toddler. what I received was a poor quality,unfinished dress that had to return. It looked like a "fail" from pinterest. We agreed I..."
- "It's always been known as the worst DQ here in Southern Indiana. We often drive to Kentucky just to get blizzards with actual stuff in them. This here is just..."