Raw From The Farm - Inferior quality control - poor customer service - rawfromthefarm.com
I was very excited to get my raw nut shipment from raw from the farm.com.You know, support local farmers rah rah rah.
Ha! I guess my expectations were a bit too high. The organic shelled pecans I received contained shell pieces, old shrived pecans and bit of debris (see photo). When I contacted the company about it, I was told that their nuts come from the farm and are sorted manually so that's just the way it is and if I wanted a premium nut, I should shop at nuts.com.
Nice customer service. Well, hat is exactly what I will do. Nuts.com actually cares about their customers while raw from the farm charges premium prices for inferior goods.
Obviously just the middleman to take web orders, ship and make a fast buck.Fly by night operation.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Raw From The Farm Pecans
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "My husband loves German Chocolate cake. We bought one in the frozen food section today and let it set out in the box for about an hour. I cut a..."
- "My husband was drinking a monster and noticed a weird taste. After drinking about 1/2 he decided to pour it into a glass and found bugs (alive) swimming in..."
- "I have a complaint to make which I think you need to know about. I grabbed a bag of new unopened Barbecue chips for a quick snack. Ripped open the..."
- "My experience purchasing a Toshiba dryer from HHGregg was pleasant until the installation crews arrived. After a series of complications, finally the third installation crew installed my dryer--but not..."
- "Carpet install on (2) sets of 5 steps, pieced together, cut wrong, installed using 2 different methods, missing padding. Luxury vinyl tile install, installer cut new flooring on top of..."
- "They have terrible customer support, I have 2 items that I asked over 2?month and still no knews. I'am not getting anything else form them...."
- "It's a great airline if you like the idea of a flying a city bus. I don't normally do reviews but I had to go out of my way to..."
- "I have been using Webeasy since 2007 and have created many sites with the program. I have often found glitches which were remedied by support either online or by phone,..."
- "After seeing that a Cheryl B. from my small hometown had viewed a quote sent for pet photography I was able to see her last name. Curious, I have been..."