Raw From The Farm - Inferior quality control - poor customer service - rawfromthefarm.com
I was very excited to get my raw nut shipment from raw from the farm.com.You know, support local farmers rah rah rah.
Ha! I guess my expectations were a bit too high. The organic shelled pecans I received contained shell pieces, old shrived pecans and bit of debris (see photo). When I contacted the company about it, I was told that their nuts come from the farm and are sorted manually so that's just the way it is and if I wanted a premium nut, I should shop at nuts.com.
Nice customer service. Well, hat is exactly what I will do. Nuts.com actually cares about their customers while raw from the farm charges premium prices for inferior goods.
Obviously just the middleman to take web orders, ship and make a fast buck.Fly by night operation.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Raw From The Farm Pecans
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "We bought a few boxes of Whitman Samplers with holiday seasonal gift wrap at Rite Aid back in November. We had one box leftover from giving Whitman Sampler boxes to..."
- "When I was going to pour myself some green tea I noticed this blob in my bottle. What is it?? I'm disgusted and now when I see other complaints of..."
- "Bought a box of Cella's Dark chocolate covered cherries with liquid center at a CVS. This evening I sat down with a new box of chocolate covered cherries. I picked..."
- "BAD BREEDER EXPERIENCE 3D Retrievers - Labrador Retriever Breeder Conroe, TX Recently purchased a 3 year old Lab, who was stated to be in good health, with no known health..."
- "For over a month and a half at my home in Charlotte, NC , USIC has been sitting in the parking area for hours, sometimes never getting out of trucks,..."
- "Bought a new trailer brand new from them and have nothing but issues from date purchased. The management is the worst. Manager told me leaks are not covered under warrantee..."
- "Did an online order of two country fried steak. Got to store no banana bread so was offer blueberry bread. Take a look what I got when I open the..."
- "My experience purchasing a Toshiba dryer from HHGregg was pleasant until the installation crews arrived. After a series of complications, finally the third installation crew installed my dryer--but not..."
- "I am so upset with this company...I spent over $100 in a large basket with next day delivery. It was not shipped until three days after my order. Upon delivery,..."