Blue Springs, Missouri

We booked Raphael Rachman for a private photography session on the beach during our Christmas vacation to Naples, Florida after seeing a Groupon advertisement.He arrived at the location and took our pictures to our satisfaction.

The problem came when none of our family members received the portrait packages they ordered and paid for! We repeatedly contacted Raphael Rachman in attempt to get him to do the right thing and provide our family with the photographs that we had paid for. Raphael Rachman even went so far as to provide us fake tracking numbers to make us think that our portraits were on the way! Several other families have posted online reviews stating that the same thing happened to them.

Be very careful in doing business with this photographer!We are very disappointed to learn that this business is still advertising on Groupon and luring in more customers!

Review about: Photo Session.

Review #619151 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / $427
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Raphael Rachman Studios?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Portrait Innovations - Child Photo Service Review Portrait Innovations "1. I had coupons for the canvas special along with 33 additional portraits of the same for $23.99. I purchased nothing additional and ended up paying about $43. 2.) printer..." Read more Jcpenney Portraits Customer Care Review from Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin Jcpenney Portraits "This is a pathetic place . No Communication amongst coworkers . We were told are appointment at 11am was on time only to unload 4 kids and then..." Read more B Precious - B-Precious Photography should be B-Gone Deanna Pisano B Precious "I saw B-Precious advertised for what looked like a great deal. A mini session with a few images for $50. The old saying Cheap is what cheap gets is so..." Read more Jcpenney Portraits - Family Photo Service Review Jcpenney Portraits "With tear down my eyes I had ugly experience with the pictures taken November 6 I had appoiment in jcpeney I'm not happy with this situation my son is in..." Read more Closet World - Worst experience EVER!! Closet World "I had my two master closets done last week. First they damaged my walls and decided that I didn't need any molding at ALL in my closets. The damage to..." Read more Dont buy a polygroup pool Polygroup "The pool tube leaked air from the beginning we found about 6 holes after filling it up and thats the ones we have found clearly there are more because it..." Read more Instagc - Yet ANOTHER NON-PAYING Survey! Instagc "*CX-125651 Female Cat Owners Study1156/22/17 01:39 PM Cheated out of $1.15 ! Hardly anything credit here any more. Not even adbistro. I am spending ALLOT more time on swagbucks now...." Read more Justanswerlegal Questions - I locked into the "service" on the 23.6.17 on the assumption that 4 $5 (Bankcard) I might get a brief referral regarding an issue of Contract Law. Justanswerlegal Questions "I supplied my BankCard details with a synopsis of my sons problem. What i received was advice that Contract law is complicated(I knew that) did i want to talk to..." Read more