Rangeland Rv And Trailer Sales Customer Care Review from Calgary, Alberta
Update added by user May 16, 2016
Was very unprofessional.Made me feel as if I was putting him out for asking to see one of the trailers.
It was a bigger model. And he argued that he already put up several tent trailors and that I couldn't make up my mind.
He didnt have time to put it up if I wasn't serious about it.he didn't want to hitch it up because he didn't have enough battery juice.he also at the end proceeded to chase us out of the place by yelling at us saying that it would be good not to come back .
Original review posted by user May 15, 2016
If I could put a zero star I would .
I had an apt with Jason which he was late. When he was with us he was abrupt and eventually became rude.We were looking at several models and seemed put off by us not knowing what we wanted. But on the phone I told him exactly what my husband wanted and what I wanted. He told me to go online and do my research which I did. I had specified exactly what I wanted. a pullout with a higher elevated stance on the trailor. He said there is no pullout for any package that I wanted where I said yes there is . I saw it . And he said no I was wrong they don't.
I saw a tent trailor that I wanted to look at which Jason then gave me the gears about having to open more then a couple of tent trailers, made me feel put out because It was an inconvenience to him. He complained that his battery died so couldn't fully extend the trailor. Then he said I should hand crank it. I said ok give me the hand crank and I will do it. He never gave it to me . We finally get to check out the trailer I liked what I saw but for several problems. The hood lock down clasp was missing and there was rust on several of the outdoor outlets. The finishing touches were not very nice . I made comments on this and he said this is what you get. it's everywhere. He then had to leave to help his manager which was fine but he said I'll leave you to make a decision and so we looked around came back to the office and he was not there he was with someone else and would be back to see us. no worries we waited. He came back and we had picked 3 tent trailers out to talk about. He got his pamphlets out sat down . We were standing. His Helmut and his backpack were on the chairs so we stood he didn't bother to remove them. We had some questions and I had asked about the pricing . His reply was when your serious about buying then I will give you the price because the one of the trailors you are looking at is almost sold so we need a down payment before I can give you prices . My husband lost it at that point saying he was nothing but rude and and that we were taking our business elsewhere. My husband said I will never come here and buy a anything from this company and that we were leaving . Jason then proceeded to say yeah it is a good idea that you never come back . He proceeded to come out and chase us and yell at us as we we're leaving.
By the way . We went to RACETRACK RV. They did have a pullout in the sport package. . The sales people were professional. they took their time. explained everything to the point that they WILL have our business. AND we might even buy the more expensive one because he took the time to show us and talk to us not through us and they even suggested a lot more things we haven't considered.
Thank you Rangeland rv for being rude and inconsiderate to the point where you drove us out to another more considerate and helpful Better put together shop. I will be telling EVERYONE I know.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Subaru seems to randomly cover or not cover engines in the STi model that break piston ringlands. I had to get quite hostile to finally get reimbursed for my..."
- "My wife recently bought a 2011 BMW X5. After she signed the papers Stephen (the sale manager) informs her that the vehicle needs to be taken to the shop..."
- " I almost died! 11-15-2015 My 2015 open range light bunkhouse had an electrical fire. The motor to the electric jack was on fire catching the plastic propane tank..."
- " Just returned from a week at the secrets royal beach. Had an outstanding time. Great food,service and staff. The best employee of our entire week was at the beach...."
- "I hired Chuck Messina for a divorce. It was a nightmare. He dragged my case forever by creating false problems and giving me false hope. Charles Messina ended up making..."
- "BAD BREEDER EXPERIENCE 3D Retrievers - Labrador Retriever Breeder Conroe, TX Recently purchased a 3 year old Lab, who was stated to be in good health, with no known health..."
- "Hey this is my Bosch fridge of just over 5 years old. DO you notice anything different about it compared to others. That's right....it has no handles. We've owned..."
- "got a wraith spy drone a few mnts back,but only got to fly it this weekend ,2nd flight i could see smoke coming out of it ,it not only burnt..."
- "I have bought new glasses here just recently and I am not happy. The seller has not told me that with my vision the lenses would be so thick. Now..."