So here’s the deal, I’ve been a client of the Randazza Legal Group for 6 years now.I’m in my 40s and this is my second longest relationship!

Mostly this means Marc answers my *** legal questions, and handles any C&D letters I receive. As Marc says, it also means I get to say “Talk to my lawyer,” and he gets to say “As your attorney, I advise you to start drinking heavily.” And it means there’s less of a chance I’ll be sued for everything I own or taken away in the middle of the night. As you can see, it means a lot. RLG literally gives me a voice and allows me to be critical of others with little fear of legal retaliation.

As someone who runs jackassletters.com, a satire site, that invokes the ire of other people and companies with lawyers, it’s nice to have one of my own!

5/7 stars!Would use again!

Review about: Randazza Legal Group First Amendment Attorney.

4.9
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Randazza Legal Group?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Harcus Sinclair Billed for GBP 1 Million in damages to the work of a Spiritual Master Harcus Sinclair "I can share that the matter is of yet unresolved with Harcus Sinclair. The core of the dispute was when I was threatened by them with harm and loss (including..." Read more Law Firm Of Gregory Jones - INVESTORS BEWARE FEE SCAM! Law Firm Of Gregory Jones "Gregory Jones, Southlake Texas is seeking investors but only take your money! He takes investment and does nothing but file law papers to steal your money! He is a scammer!..." Read more Hinshaw And Culbertson - GC Services Limited Partnership Harassed Me At Least Three Times! and... they Hired Hinshaw & Culbertson, LLP To Speak On Their Behalf  And Fight Against My Small Claims Lawsuit! Hinshaw And Culbertson "GC Services Limited Partnership Harassed Me At Least Three Times! and.....they Hired Hinshaw & Culbertson, LLP To Speak On Their Behalf And Fight Against My Small Claims Lawsuit For Invalid And..." Read more Castle Law Group Legal Service Review Castle Law Group "I seriously hate that I have to resort to this. I can't believe how low some people will stoop. My husband and I have a company that assists consumers. I..." Read more Prudential Visas Scam - Beware from big scammer  Prudential Visas Scam "Beware from big scammer - They don’t have valid trade license for immigration activity. - They are not authorized agent for Canada, Australia and new Zealand immigration they even don’t have MARA..." Read more Techrabbit - No customer support and false promises. Techrabbit "CNET Cheapskate presented TechRabbit's offer for a refurbished Parrot Bebop Drone on May 8, 2017. I commented/posted about the many mediocre/poor reviews they get, and the customer complaints about the..." Read more BEWARE: Don Juravin inventions are proven scams by the US Government Don Juravin "Please be careful and do your research everyone because these products are proven to be harmful. I bought into Roca Labs and went through the horrible process of becoming "qualified"..." Read more Cienega Med Spa Reviews are PAID for Cienega Med Spa "RUN! Cienega Med Reviews are PAID FOR Cienega Med Spa pays for its reviews. Because of this, you should not trust ANY of their reviews. They offered me a $10..." Read more