Marc Randazza is THE lawyer to hire for a First Amendment case.He successfully defended me in a case where I could have lost everything I have -- and been paying out a lot of money monthly for the rest of my life.

From the first five minutes we talked on the phone, I understood that I had come to the right man. He is fiercely shrewd, fierce about defending what’s right and protecting his clients, but at the same time, comes at cases from moral high ground.

He does this through his comprehensive knowledge of the law, his love at finding ways to win, and an attack dog spirit that energizes him to keep going and win in cases that other lawyers would give up on.I highly recommend Marc Randazza both as a lawyer and a human being.

Review about: Randazza Legal Group Staff.

5.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Randazza Legal Group?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Lexington Law Credit Repair Review Lexington Law "Hello, my name is Aide and I was refer to Lexington Law, I been more than gratefull about the services and results I have had with Lexington Law, late history..." Read more Review about Law Offices Of J Louis Kurtzer Irrevocable Trust from Spring Valley, Nevada Law Offices Of J Louis Kurtzer "November 22nd .2015, I Jeffrey kemper,will take any off or lie detector test proving that my case is true and submitting all evidence of my father's irrevocable trust Walter H..." Read more Solomon Law Group - Sandy Solomon SCAMMED us. AVOID the Solomon Law Group from Tampa Solomon Law Group "Sandy Solomon SCAMMED us with over billing, double billing and charges above expected while sending methodically so many invoices that it was impossible to follow up on and check. We recommend:..." Read more Jonathan D Sweet Esq Boston Attorney Jonathan D Sweet Esq "I hired Jonathan D Sweet to represent me in 2 Personal Injury cases. While I was interviewing potential attorneys in Rhode Island Jonathan Sweet showed up on my google search...." Read more Cienega Med Spa Reviews are PAID for Cienega Med Spa "RUN! Cienega Med Reviews are PAID FOR Cienega Med Spa pays for its reviews. Because of this, you should not trust ANY of their reviews. They offered me a $10..." Read more Prudential Visas Scam - Beware from big scammer  Prudential Visas Scam "Beware from big scammer - They don’t have valid trade license for immigration activity. - They are not authorized agent for Canada, Australia and new Zealand immigration they even don’t have MARA..." Read more Smartstyle wrecked my daughters hair Smartstyle "I showed the stylist 2 photos of how I wanted my daughters hair cut. (Shes 3) By all appearances he paid zero attention to me or the photos. (Cute little..." Read more Warning! Stay away from Roca Labs, Gastric.care and Don Karl Juravin Don Karl Juravin "Before you buy, make sure you do your research on the companies that sell Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery and their new "invention" as they call it , the "Magic..." Read more