There is a review that states Randazza is a "bad person and a mean man." Yeah, he probably is.Fantastic!

Related: Randazza Legal Group - RLG Is Da Bomb

I was sued in a high profile defamation case. I didn't want an attorney who would be nice to everyone. I wanted an attorney who would win the case and vindicate me. I hired Marc not just to win, but to absolutely demolish the other side for filing such an idiotic and frivolous lawsuit.

That's exactly what Marc did. Can he be mean? Sure. Opposing counsel got sick of him demolishing them in court all the time.

I didn't, though. I was happy that we won the case.

If you want a lawyer who is going to be really nice to everyone and try and "get you a deal", Marco probably isn't the right fit for you.If you want someone who will get you results and win your case, Marc's your guy.

Review about: Legal Representation.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Randazza Legal Group?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Castle Law Group Legal Service Review Castle Law Group "I seriously hate that I have to resort to this. I can't believe how low some people will stoop. My husband and I have a company that assists consumers. I..." Read more E Timothy Mccullough - CONSUMER ALERT! TIMOTHY MCCULOUGH MALPRACTICE COMPLAINTS E Timothy Mccullough "We WERE a client of Tim's as well and we lost our case big time. It all started off the same way as other people have experienced where he introduces..." Read more Lexington Law Credit Repair Review Lexington Law "Hello, my name is Aide and I was refer to Lexington Law, I been more than gratefull about the services and results I have had with Lexington Law, late history..." Read more Finn Law Group - Tom Finn, Attorney - Hilton Head Island  ***USE CAUTION*** Finn Law Group "This so-called attorney attempted to intimidate me based on the false allegations of his personal friend, Paulette Elaine Rocco Gosden Tumbarello. She is a real estate broker in Hilton..." Read more Arnel Management - Tree crashed into unit Arnel refused to repair Arnel Management "During the major storms in Jan-Feb. 2017 tress crashed & destroyed multiple units in both Alicia Villiage and Alicia Plaza apartments located at 25211 and 25212 Stockport, Laguna hills, CA...." Read more Morgan Properties - BAND FFOM PROPERTY CONT.... Morgan Properties "Here are some more text and emails from April 28 a text and email about my property; Also on May 1-5! I have more that goes in between these days..." Read more Smartstyle wrecked my daughters hair Smartstyle "I showed the stylist 2 photos of how I wanted my daughters hair cut. (Shes 3) By all appearances he paid zero attention to me or the photos. (Cute little..." Read more Prudential Visas Scam - Beware from big scammer  Prudential Visas Scam "Beware from big scammer - They don’t have valid trade license for immigration activity. - They are not authorized agent for Canada, Australia and new Zealand immigration they even don’t have MARA..." Read more