I made an agreement with this company that they would get my website to the first page of Google Yahoo and Bing for my industry keywords.
Not only did they not do that, but came no where close to finishing the project.. kept feeding me false promises to stall and stall until finally I got fed up with their NON RETURNED EMAILS, CALLS, OR MESSAGES.
They were also supposed to create and optimize 60 industry related lading pages which 9 were only completed.
They are only after their bottom dollar and have no concern for the advertiser.
It wasn't about the money.. they just don't have the knowledge and expertise to follow through with their promises and guarantees.
They did absolutely nothing but create a computer generated page that took only 20 minutes to complete and basically thought they could get away with doing just that for $15,000!
I will be taking them to court to get my money back and I am going to every single review site that exists to make sure that they don't try to rip anyone else off like they are trying to do to me. Horrible
business practices not to at least answer a phone call or return an email.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Search Engine Optimization
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "The company charges you $90.00 a year and promises you if you get the premium membership you will have a better chance of being cast in a Hollywood movie which..."
- "On Friday evening a DirecTV employee accessed my roof and trespassed illegally. There were a total of 6 signs that this technician ignored. Not only did he set off the..."
- "Evan Tereszcuk said he was a software broker and promised he could get my small business a very popular internet sweepstakes software. Having worked with him on other software I..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "Sold Item on eBay, it shipped in 2 packages, The item arrived and the battery arrived unfortunately 1 week later. The Buyer opened a case on eBay right away because..."
- "I was expecting an overnight envelope but it was delayed for a week. Followed up with email and calls but was told due to Thanksgiving, volume is high and just..."
- "My amazing love had ordered (a week in advance- to ensure delivery) flowers to be delivered to me in celebration of our 1 year anniversary and they never showed, needless..."
- "My TV was having issues connecting to the internet and also had a large white spot on it. I even sent in pictures and they agreed there was an issue...."