Ranbaxy Pharmaceuticals Limited - OnlinePharmacy Scam and never send order and want new Money for Reship
This Ranbaxy Pharmaceuticals Limited is a big scam because I 've sent more than their $ 950 by Western Union that I lost.
- On 25 January 2014 , they asked me to send $ 400 and they confirmed that the order was sent but not received .
- On February 3, 2014 , he asked me to repaid $ 350 ea for the command was stopped by customs and to unblock the situation , I have sent their $ 350 ones I did.
- On February 5, 2014 , they informed me that the order was seized by customs and I need to send me $ 200 for it refers to the command ones I made, but there is nothing I ever returned .
After that , they stopped responding to my emails and I restarted to find out why they had not sent me my order but he asks me to sent $ 200 that I did not because I lost already $ 950
I ordered the following products:
- 25g of Alprazolam Powder
- 50 pills of Oxycodone 30mg
- 25g of Oxycodone Powder
- 50 pills of Alprazolam 2mg
Fled this site:
Never send money to :
Western Union or Money Gram
Name: Sam billa
City : Bangalore
Country : India
Name: Sameer Ahmed
Country : India
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Drug Stores and Drugs
You May Also Like
- "I filled out all my in for to order this but didn't hit summit and x out of it and surprise I get billed $52 dollars and then the pills..."
- "Dear Garcium, I am reporting this to the fraud team. I am not happy that you have taken hundreds of dollars from my card without consent! My name is..."
- "Worst online experience that I had with an online buy. On June 06, 2015, received an e-mail saying that my purchase was shipped to me. (Photo 01) On June 22, 2015, informed..."
- "I ordered 3 items. I received the coffe cup fairly quickly, and the dog trainer bracelet approximately a week later. My 3rd item was a pair of black leggings with..."
- "908-561-8300 UPS South Plainfield, NJ I have 7 chairs taken to this store to be packed and shipped to me before Christmas and I still have not received them worst..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."