Ranbaxy Pharmaceuticals Limited - OnlinePharmacy Scam and never send order and want new Money for Reship

1 of 1 Ranbaxy Pharmaceuticals Limited reviews

This Ranbaxy Pharmaceuticals Limited is a big scam because I 've sent more than their $ 950 by Western Union that I lost.

- On 25 January 2014 , they asked me to send $ 400 and they confirmed that the order was sent but not received .

- On February 3, 2014 , he asked me to repaid $ 350 ea for the command was stopped by customs and to unblock the situation , I have sent their $ 350 ones I did.

- On February 5, 2014 , they informed me that the order was seized by customs and I need to send me $ 200 for it refers to the command ones I made, but there is nothing I ever returned .

After that , they stopped responding to my emails and I restarted to find out why they had not sent me my order but he asks me to sent $ 200 that I did not because I lost already $ 950

I ordered the following products:

- 25g of Alprazolam Powder

City : Bangalore

Country : India

Name: Sameer Ahmed

Country : India

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 Ranbaxy Pharmaceuticals Limited reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 23, 2015 #975761

Well if you live in the USA, you know it is illegal to order these drugs! They might be legit and get through customs and get to your house. They might never send them, they might get stopped by customs and seized, or you might get a letter from the police or a knock at your door! You really shouldn't complain when An illegal drug deal goes bad.

1 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Ranbaxy Pharmaceuticals Limited.
Filing a new complaint about
×