I stayed at the Ramada located at 8037 Black Horse Pike, in Atlantic City, NJ on August 31st 2015, and was utterly appalled by the condition.We entered our room to find a strange odor, and the light outside the bathroom was flickering like something out of a horror movie.

I could hear the wires crackling and there was a rust colored stain (probably water damage) very close to the light. It sounded like a fire waiting to happen. On top of this, the room had NO smoke detector, just the spot where it had clearly been removed from the wall. Upon calling the front desk to complain, they initially tried to tell us that all of the rooms had this problem.

It was only after pressing on our part that we were given a new room. The second room also had very obvious water damage.

The lack of a smoke detector makes it illegal to rent that room, and yet they did so anyway, along with the dangerous situation regarding the lighting.This is unacceptable on multiple levels, and I will be contacting their headquarters.

Review about: Ramada Worldwide Hotel Accommodation.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ramada Worldwide Room
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Missing smoke detector, dangerous wiring problem / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Ramada Worldwide?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.