Corona, California

Ashley Atwood is a tech in the pharmacy.She knew I was married with a 2 year old & was 9 months pregnant.

Me and my husband got into an argument so I left to my moms and he went to the bar. He saw her there and she came & sat by him & told him how all the pharmacy employees call him hot and proceeded to talk about what meds I was taking in front of people I knew. Horrible bed side manners!!!!! Long story short is she went home with my husband knowing he was married.

My husband told me everything the next day, so I called Ralph's to get all my scripts transferred. She answered the phone and was so rude to me. She said my husband thinks I'm gross & wants her. I was one Month away from giving birth.

The whole situation made me so stressed out I went into labor 2 days after the incident. I know it takes two to tango & my husband is still paying for his mistake. She ruined my marriage, & she is suppose to be someone u trust. Techs know personal info about you & you put trust in him.

As a professional & knowing me for 2 years from getting my RX filled there, I would think she would have a little class.Anyone who lives by that Rqlphs knows what she did and a lot of them got scripts transferred.

Review about: Ralphs Staff.

I liked: Friendly attitude of grocery store staff, None pharmacy.

I didn't like: Not customer-focused, Horrible customer service, Uncaring employees, Traumatic, Ashley atwood.

Layout of Store
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ralphs Pharmacist
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Horrible pharmacy tech / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ralphs?

Comments

Euless, Texas, United States #1197569

Ashley violated the HIPPA privacy laws by disclosing your medications with your husband and in front of others. Both she and Ralph's are liable for breaking a federal law. You should call an attorney.

New York, New York, United States #1197047

Call the police and they will likely arrest her after investigating. What she did is highly illegal and I hope she pays for her crime.