Campinas, Sao Paulo

I have bought a Polo Ralph Lauren sunglass less than two years ago in a Sunglass Hut outlet in Las Vegas (product invoice attached) and even with little use the lenses started to peel off.

I really expected to have a better product quality and reliability / durability considering the Ralph Lauren brand.

Since this seems to be a manufacturing / factory defect (nothing has been applied to the lenses and there hasn't been any friction/impact) I truly expect to be refunded or to have the product replaced.

I'm looking forward to hear an official positioning from the brand / manufacturer.

Review about: Sunglasses.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $90
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Ralph Lauren?

Comments

Douglasville, Georgia, United States #1303290

Same thing happen with my Ralph Lauren sunglasses.The first pair started peeling after a month, I should have returned them for a refund.

The next pair started within less than 2 years.Poor quality product.

Bothell, Washington, United States #1187631

this is a common problem with Polo glasses. I am on my second pair that is experiencing the same issue. Sunglasses Hut is replacing them 100% under manufactures warranty.

Bolton, Bolton, United Kingdom #1187140

Same thing has happened to me after 3 years. Very disappointing.