I ordered a pair of faxon canvas low sneakers that were navy blue and lime green.I was originally happy with the purchase and started to wear the shoes out.

But i had to stop wearing them because the soles of the shoes popped out and now do not stay in place. I had nothing but good service from Ralph Lauren Polo in the past , but now I am an upset customer.

I can't wear these shoes because the sole of the shoe moves around and is not attached like it should be to the bottom of the shoe.I wish I had known this would happen so I could have bought a different pair that wouldn't have done this.

Review about: Faxon Canvas Low Sneakers.

2.9
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $65
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Ralph Lauren?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Ralph Lauren - Jeans developing tears by belt loops within 2-3 months and no refund Ralph Lauren "I've been purchasing Ralph Lauren clothing for many years and it has been of good quality and comfort. However, 2 pairs of identical jeans were purchased in August and September 2016..." Read more Modlily - Cheap, nasty and nothing like the photo!! Modlily "I ordered and paid for a dress from Modlily. I expected a silky/satin well made champagne coloured dress (see first photo). What actually arrived was a rough see through..." Read more Modlily - NOT CASHMERE Modlily "I purchased a CASHMERE sweater from Modlily. A week later, I received a cheap cotton knit sweatshirt. When I complained and sent pictures I was told, "our price..." Read more Tidebuy - DO NOT BUY FROM HERE! Poor quality of dress bought from here. Tidebuy "I bought a dress from this company and received it on Wednesday (11/5/14) as soon as I opened the package and held it up, I knew something was wrong. ..." Read more Gearbest - The best service Gearbest "The photo is from the most recent purchase, but I have already made more than 30 orders with many products. All products are quality, and even if you have a..." Read more Lending Club - Slow confusing process with absolutely no communication Lending Club "I am currently around two weeks since our application. We decided to give Lending Club a try, pre-qualified for a loan, submitted all requested documentation immediately upon request. After a..." Read more Cooking Club Of America - Where did it go? Cooking Club Of America "I loved my monthly magazine and the products I purchased from them and when you pay for a lifetime membership, you expect to continue getting what you paid in advance...." Read more Dominos Pizza - I ordered a large 3 topping pizza at the March Lane store and they messed up my order first of all Dominos Pizza "I asked for half garlic sauce , half red sauce . that didnt happen it was all garlic. I didnt get my reciept when I paid, nor did she ask..." Read more