Ralph Lauren - Review about Defective T-Shirt

44 of 56 Ralph Lauren reviews

I bought a Polo shirt from Premium outlet mall in Orlando - Florida & after waring the short only once & after washing it, I found 3 holes in fabric which means it's a default. Since I was visiting Florida & I live in Egypt, I can't find any way to return it or exchange it.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
Defective T-Shirt
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #543348

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ralph Lauren? Submit review ›
Helpful? 4 Yes 4 0 No 0
Had the same issue 5 Yes 5
44 of 56 Ralph Lauren reviews

Apr 29, 2015 #977950

i am an avid RL fan and only wear ralph lauren ... this christmas i was given one hoodie , a rugby and a nautical design polo, the seams are coming apart on the hoodie and the rugby and also the knit was unraveling on another shirt , i mean really thats four items just poor quality,,, everything is being made in china now so a=quality is terrible !!

victim N

Dec 12, 2014 #915017 Astoria, New York, United States

I have the same issue. I bought a long sleeve polo shirt from ralphlauren.com for my husband. A few days ago, he wore it first time. I washed it today and I was surprised after washing and dryig to find some holes on the polo shirt. Those damage of holes very look like the picture Tghandour uploaded to this site. I can't believe that the polo shirt got some holes just being washed and put in a dryer only once. The return policy says merchandise must not have been washed...., so that I have no choice but to give up to return the bad quality product. Who will imagine that just washing and putting in a dryer only once could cause some holes on a polo shirt?
I experienced a similar problem in the past. at that time, I washed a polo shirt only a few times, and got some holes. I am so disappointed again to the bad quality of Ralph Lauren.

1 0 Reply
useless feedback

Nov 06, 2014 #896069

He feedback I got was to return back to the outlet store in Orlando - Florida while I'm living in Cairo - Egypt !!!!

captain obvious

Jan 28, 2015 #937623

Im sorry that happened but did you ever think that was why it was in the outlet store? A lot of the time they sell factory defects at outlet stores, that is why the prices are usually better there.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Ralph Lauren.
Filing a new complaint about
×