I have been buying Polo shirts for many years.Previously I didn't even have to try them on as I knew the quality and fit was going to be perfect, and it always was.

About three years ago something changes and the cut of the shirts became more and more ridiculous. No if you are going to buy one of their Polo shirts you best inspect it carefully. The sizes are all screwed up. Labels are not accurate and the cut of the shirts now appears to be tailored for a 12 year old prepubescent Chineese girl rather than a full size Medium American Male.

I now own about thirty Polo shirts however I am not purchasing any more until the quality improves.

When these I own are done in I will start replacing them with The Crocodile, as they seem to have at least kept making shirts that fit Americans.Good Luck Ralph, The Crocodile is at your door and he has an appetite for Polo Horse.

Review about: Polo Sweaters Shirts N Shorts.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ralph Lauren Shirt
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ralph Lauren?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Ralph Lauren - Review about Handbag from Sanford, Florida Ralph Lauren "I purchased a handbag from Ralph Lauren site 7 Mos ago and just started to use the Newbury double zip sachtel about 3 months ago , today..." Read more Ralph Lauren - Jeans developing tears by belt loops within 2-3 months and no refund Ralph Lauren "I've been purchasing Ralph Lauren clothing for many years and it has been of good quality and comfort. However, 2 pairs of identical jeans were purchased in August and September 2016..." Read more Tradesy: Worst Buy/Sell Company out there Tradesy "I had posted a Louis Vuitton belt (brand new WITHOUT tags) on Tradesy. Immedietly, a woman was interested in the belt and i lowered the price for her so it'd..." Read more Promgirl - Review about Bridesmaid Dress from Bethesda, Maryland Promgirl "FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!! I don't usually write reviews, however this website deserves one. I had four girls purchase bridesmaids dresses for my wedding because the pictures online look amazing. Although, when..." Read more Indoobestsellers steals your money! Indoo "I ordered a book april13,it was SUPPOSEDLY shipped on the 14th! I was told 7-14 days and it NEVER showed! I complained and they reshipped it SUPPOSEDLY and said 7-14..." Read more Dhgate - Customer service Dhgate "The first is the seller with name Luckcat. I have ordered from this seller a pair of sunglasses 45 days ago. Six days after paying, I received message that the..." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Knights Inn is a dump Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "We checked in 5/19/2017 at 11pm at the 3223 Lincoln Ave South Bend IN and knew right away it was a mistake but had been on the road for 18hrs..." Read more Heartland Rvs - 2011 Heartland Elkridge rv Heartland Rvs "Bought used after 5 times, like new...other than, hot water tank had a hole in it from manufacturer skid, exterior door had cracks vertically (we bought new altho they said..." Read more