i have payed four items around 170 Australia Dollars and i have not received the three items after 30 working days.I am so disappointed and angry that i would not use any of the raoph lauren products again in my life.

it is a cheating company. Transaction No.: Poload100513527 Serial ID(60289): N2016111810035032719338 Transaction Amount: AUD 81.27 Transaction Date : 18 Nov 2016 GMT Another Order #Poload100513512 (placed on November 17, 2016 5:19:13 AM PST) This is the email i received hanks for your order, you have succeeded in paying for it! This email contains important information regarding your recent purchase– please save it for references. Transaction No.: Poload100513527 Serial ID(60289): N2016111810035032719338 Transaction Amount: AUD 81.27 Transaction Date : 18 Nov 2016 GMT Description on your billing statement by : Gpay*bulthcompancege (Please kindly note the billing information here is just as a unified payee's name for us which will be shown on your billing statement, Please refer to the website you placed this order for the actual transaction.

If any mismatched information you received ,please feel free to contact us.) Note: Regarding to the shipping information, it will be sent automatically to your mailbox. And your order will be delivered within 3 to 30 working days. If you can't receive it in time, please feel free to contact us. If there's any question about the ship date,order quality,cancellations,etc.

we suggest you to send inquiries to our after-sales customer service directly to save your time(there is always an email address/"contact us" button on the website), If you couldn't get a reply from them in time, kindly feel free to contact us based on THIS email,it is easier for our action.

We value your business,Should you have any concern about this transaction, particularly when you are in DISPUTE with our after-sales department, we look forward to being of help to you.Sincerely, Customer Service Management Center

I didn't like: Nightmare customer service.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / $190
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Ralph Lauren?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.