94-790 Lumiaina St, Waipahu, HI 96797, USA

Went to Ralph Lauren Outlet at Waikele (HI) on Black Friday, 11/26/16, and bought some items there that were on sale.Changed my mind and returned some items valuing $100.

When I received my credit card statement about month after transaction, all charges were posted, but no refund in sight. Went to outlet store and talked to store manager, apologized profusely, but could not do anything, repeated over and over that it's a corporate problem ever since they converted to a chip reader, so they say. Problem still not resolved.

All I can say is they're cheating and keeping all the refund monies so it can collect interest, and you may never get a refund!They're cheating liars!

I didn't like: Charge refund.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / $100
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Ralph Lauren?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Modlily - What a scam!!!!!! Modlily "I should have know better, but I didn't realize it was coming from china, my husband and I are renewing our vows on valentines day which is our anniversary. I..." Read more Dresslily - Review about Wool Pea Coat from Racine, Wisconsin Dresslily "Same here. This company is bogus. I purchased what I thought was a wool pea coat white the picture was amazing . What I got? Was a jacket made if..." Read more Rosewe - Review about Dress from Neptune Beach, Florida Rosewe "Ordered a dress and used the size chart provided as a guide and the dress adverised is on the right, the one I recieved is on left...it is not a..." Read more Modlily - NOT CASHMERE Modlily "I purchased a CASHMERE sweater from Modlily. A week later, I received a cheap cotton knit sweatshirt. When I complained and sent pictures I was told, "our price..." Read more Arnel Management - Tree crashed into unit Arnel refused to repair Arnel Management "During the major storms in Jan-Feb. 2017 tress crashed & destroyed multiple units in both Alicia Villiage and Alicia Plaza apartments located at 25211 and 25212 Stockport, Laguna hills, CA...." Read more Sears Garage Door (through the internet) Sears "Summary: 1. New garage door ($1,400). 2. Two months of use. 3. Garage crumples from top down due to improper installation (garage opener set improperly). 4. False advertising (Sears uses..." Read more Leonid Dzhedzhula - My PayEE ID is wrong Leonid Dzhedzhula "Dear Support TEam, I need to withdraw money from Swiss Freelance company ( DeutscheForschungsGruppe ), but PayEE ID: BrideFord92 is wrong, so I could not invoice the company for the..." Read more The Usa Nursery - $17 dead sticks The Usa Nursery "I ordered 2 3-4 foot Russian olives on May 15, 2017, After my own Russian olives died following an ice storm. I finally received them on May 25th. I received..." Read more