Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Original review updated by user Jan 10, 2024

Ironically I was racially profiled by the black manager Joshua while in the store. I didnt recognize at first why he kept passing by me, walking behind me, and following me to the counter.

I was literally busy listening to music and trying to find items for my manager. Well he made a comment on his last sneak up to watch me that made me recognize what was going on, he came up behind me and I jumped like, everytime he snuck up on me it startled me bc I was in my own world. I told him jokingly Im like you keep scaring me walking up on me, and he was like yea Im all up on you. I was tryna get the other employees help with picking items, of course the cashier Christopher acted like I had asked him to work on Christmas and keep huffing and puffing.

So I just paid for my $60 items and left the store. Once I got in my car, I sat there and recognized what was happening. The only person that was genuine in the entire store was the elderly lady that was doing grey beanie put backs. I too work for customer service in a professional environment so Im very observant of things.

As I retrace my steps, not once did I give anybody the chance to even think I was tryna steal anything amongst putting my phone in my purse. I would love for the district and regional manager Nicole or Summer Cortez to watch the video footage from roughly 5;00-5:39pm. As when I called to complain to Angela she was no help, didnt emphasize or apologize for what happened in the store from Joshua all the way to Cashier Christopher. Notice this post is a hour later bc I wanted to make sure I didnt read the room incorrectly, I wanted to take my time and thing things through.

The other workers could actually care less about me shopping but Joshua made an assumption about me. I was not dressed in baggy clothes, no oversized bag, no talking loud no anything. If theres security cameras there, I bet he went and checked those too just hoping I was trying to steal. Spend your money elsewhere as Im certainly thinking about returning these items and going to *** And yes I most certainly want to be contacted in regards to this experience so that this does not become an civil rights issue.

Angela told me shouldnt provide Corporation number, for others that may encounter the lie she was stating. You can reach corporate at 913-289-****.

User's recommendation: Shop at ***.

Preferred solution: That the manager be reprimanded on how I was treated, I would also like an apology as I didn’t have to spend my hard earned money.

Rally House Pros: You will get racially profiled so you know to shop everywhere.

Rally House Cons: Nobody looks into reviews or call customers back.

Location: 11661 Preston Road, Dallas, Texas 75230, United States

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Rally House Reviews