Los Angeles, California

Raintree Academy is dirty, cracked floor, dusty shelved, and now know a former escort, Nicole Mateo, was allowed to work their to top it off.My child was withdrawn and seemed so helpless while at Raintree Acadmey.

Other reviews show the place is a mess, and the staff cannot be trusted.

In fact, I simply Googled Raintree Academy Spring or 77373 and it has barely any reviews, and not even a website since its staff changes so often they can't update it quick enough or show any good pictures of the interior.Horrible place and i so regret it.

Review about: 77373 Preschool.

Review #292071 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $4000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Raintree Academy?

Comments

Diamondispissed
San Francisco, California, United States #1244613

Who cares about someones past who are you to judge?? Maybe you need to research a little more before throwing your baby in any program. Shame on you

Riley
Spring, Texas, United States #804895

BS spiteful parent daughter had gone there 8 years since birth.She us had they are like family that pic was not taken there.

We love Raintree and the staff and owners!!!8)