Raintree Academy is dirty, cracked floor, dusty shelved, and now know a former escort, Nicole Mateo, was allowed to work their to top it off.My child was withdrawn and seemed so helpless while at Raintree Acadmey.

Other reviews show the place is a mess, and the staff cannot be trusted.

In fact, I simply Googled Raintree Academy Spring or 77373 and it has barely any reviews, and not even a website since its staff changes so often they can't update it quick enough or show any good pictures of the interior.Horrible place and i so regret it.

Review about: 77373 Preschool.

Review #292071 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $4000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Raintree Academy?

Submit review

Comments

Diamondispissed

Who cares about someones past who are you to judge?? Maybe you need to research a little more before throwing your baby in any program. Shame on you

Riley
Spring, Texas, United States #804895

BS spiteful parent daughter had gone there 8 years since birth.She us had they are like family that pic was not taken there.

We love Raintree and the staff and owners!!!8)

La Petite Academy - Review about Child Care from Bonita, California La Petite Academy "There was negligence by one of the babysitters at la petite academy in 798 E. J St San Diego ca .. She was taking care of only 3 kids with..." Read more Brandi Raynay Ramsey Owens - HORRIBLE BABYSITTER DON'T TRUST AT ALL Brandi Raynay Ramsey Owens "Beware of a horrible, mean, and lazy babysitter. She was hired to watch a 3 year old and 8 year old. She sat on her butt and played..." Read more Riverdales After School - Fremont summer camps for kids Riverdales After School "This is to let you know that our son, Ted, had a wonderful time at the Summer camp Fremont organized by Riverdales After School. When we picked him up from..." Read more American Heritage Academy Child Care - Day care should be shut down! American Heritage Academy Child Care "Warning to all parents: American Heritage daycare located in Rosenberg, TX has had several complaints regarding child neglect/ abuse. Their website looks professional enough, but there is not much to..." Read more Dhgate - I bought an umbrella Dhgate "I bought an umbrella . Umbrella bright . Umbrella beautiful and high quality . The spokes of the umbrella are made of steel . The fabric of the umbrella, medium..." Read more Petco - Paid 2-day shipping and haven't received order 4 days later Petco "I ordered canned cat food and paid for 2-day shipping. I received an email it shipped on 4/24/2017. I called on 4/28 because I had not received it. I told..." Read more Samsung Electronics - Don't buy a Samsung washer! Samsung Electronics "We have a top loading Samsung washer that was purchased about 5.5 yrs ago. In November 2016 we found that it was part of the recall for exploding parts. The..." Read more Horrible- HotHeads Hair SHEDDED so much I asked for a refund Hotheads "Paramount would not issue a refund even though a send them pictures of the shedding issues with their hair. I spent over $300 on hair that lasted maybe 5 weeks,..." Read more