Reply by RainSoft Apr 19, 2011

Dear Betty Boop: My name is Scott Harmon; I am the director of customer satisfaction for Aquion, Inc. – the parent company of RainSoft. We are the manufacturer of RainSoft water treatment equipment. Since 1953, we have worked with our network of independent authorized dealers to provide the finest water treatment equipment in the industry. I certainly appreciate your feedback. The best way I can respond to your comments is one at a time. The local RainSoft distributor in Dayton Ohio has been in business since 1979 and has an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau. The yellow welcome card is in fact for new homeowners and people will receive a free gift from this company by watching and participating in a water test demonstration. These gifts can vary but generally have a value of around $20. If for any reason you did not receive your gift for watching a demonstration I am happy to see that this gets resolved. If you had a bad experience from a pushy sales person I am sure your local dealer will welcome your call and any input you can provide. I assure you their goal is to provide a great experience for our customers. I am very sorry to hear that you feel our product as “an overpriced piece of junk.” I am certain that there must be a misunderstanding as I have been working with RainSoft products for over 25 years and we produce the highest quality water treatment products with the best warranty in the business. In fact, did you know that the EC 4 model has a lifetime warranty from top to bottom? Yes, this includes the computer board and all of the electrical parts! Great advantages that RainSoft products offer include certifications from NSF (National Sanitation Foundation) and WQA (Water Quality Association). These official recognitions give the consumer the peace of mind that their water treatment system will actually perform as advertised. Several states will not even allow products sold unless they meet the qualifications for these stringent certifications. Please feel free to contact us and we will work with you and your local dealer to resolve any issues. If you would like to reach me please email me at customerfocus@rainsoft.com.
Author's
Dayton, Ohio

If you receive a yellow post card saying welcome to your new home and to call Mrs.Mayes for your free welcoming gift.

DON'T! it's a huge scam it's a rain soft dealership in dayton.

The sales man are pushy and stay in your home for hours, and all they want to do is sell you some over-priced junk that you can buy at lows or home depot for a quarter the price.So bottom line there is no free gift, they don,t care about your new home all they want is to get in your wallet, and deep they will dig.

Review about: Gift Card.

Review #232086 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $4950
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with RainSoft?

Submit review