Rainsoft's reply to:

Rainsoft - My Rains Soft system is horrible

145 of 225 Rainsoft reviews

Rainsoft's reply:

This customer had a problem with a problem water system on well water.I am pleased to report that it’s been almost 90 days since this was resolved and the customer now has great water.

Our local dealer went and visited the customer and came up with a plan to resolve the problem. The customer’s comments are posted below Update to my water condition. Jason took all of 15 min to acknowledge and determine that we have a Iron bacteria problem. The system we have doesn’t have a treatment inline for this type of water.

He was embarrassed that from the salesperson to every person out here before him didn’t realize this. The fact we had a chlorinator system before meant we should have had one sold to us. That is what we needed. The system we have is great for municipal water.

He’s having a crew install the right water system on Friday at 11:00am. He’s a really nice guy that seems to know the RainSoft products and has water problem solving skills. I think there will be some training in store for his staff in the near future. I’m looking forward to clean water.

I’ll keep you posted.If anyone has questions about this issue or any other please contact me at customerfocus@rainsoft.com
Read the review Hide the review
review #236468 by
Had an experience with Rainsoft? Submit review ›
ad
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
145 of 225 Rainsoft reviews
Show comments Hide comments 12

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.