Clermont, Florida
1.5K views 2 comments

Don't ever waste your money on rainbow play system.We spent nearly $10,000 in 2012 not even four years later our system looks terrible and is literally rotting away.

We polyurethanes it every 18 because yellow jackets were attracted to the wood and it was the only way to keep them at bay. The wood does not stay a pretty red as guaranteed. The bottom has completely fallen in due to wood rot. When we requested the company send us replacement parts the denied U.S.

Saying our warranty was void because we had no proof we ever treated the wood as they require ( we did in fact treat wood but we had never been told it was a warranty requirement.) the email response we got was " your system is only 4 years old and it looks like it is 10 years old sorry denied". Exactly my point to them! Our system should not look 10 years old.

Very poor quality and company.Do not even believe one word about lifetime warranty.

Review about: Rainbow Play System.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Rainbow Play Systems?

Comments

HA HA HA HA..Four years...

right. Let me take a guess.

You bought (or inherited) a 10 year old Rainbow swingset, and now you're trying to "game" the system by getting free replacements; claiming it's only four years old.If you knew anything about wood, you wouldn't have posted a picture of that ancient structure that looks like it's been submerged in a swamp for the last two years!

Rainbow Play Systems Inc.500

We’re sorry you had a bad experience.Rainbow Play Systems, Inc.

has been building childhood memories for 30 years. We value our loyal customers and take any complaints or concerns that they may have with a RAINBOW® product very seriously.

We encourage you to call us at 605-692-1500 or email us at customercare@rainbowplay.com to discuss your concern in detail.Thanks!