Rainbow Play Systems - Consumer fraud case? Who is joining me?

26 of 78 Rainbow Play Systems reviews

The worst customer service experience.Candy and Bridget, the managers, attitude is inexcusable.

I have a 3 year old swing set that is rusted and unsafe. While it is covered by warranty, they are charging over $300 to ship and labor. Why as the customer of a hazardous object for my children have to pay even 1 cent to have it fixed. Do not buy from this company.

I am looking to start a customer fraud complaint and will be reporting them to the better business bureau.I also think there should be a recall on their swing sets.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 4 Yes 4 1 No 1
Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
26 of 78 Rainbow Play Systems reviews

Jul 17, 2016 #1186153 Albany, New York, United States

The federal Consumer Products Safety Commission should be notified of these problems. They can bring products recalls.

0 0 Reply

Oct 09, 2014 #882295

We are sorry to hear you feel this way. We value our loyal customers and take any complaints or concerns that they may have with a RAINBOW® product very seriously. It was clear on the phone that you are passionate about your situation. We have only tried to help you through the warranty process. If you would like to submit your warranty claim, we respectfully request you do so in writing, along with photos of your requested components, to my attention at Rainbow Play Systems, Inc., 500 Rainbow Parkway, Brookings, South Dakota 57006. Customers are responsible to pay for any shipping charges for their replacement parts.
Sincerely, Kandy at Rainbow

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.