Higden, Arkansas

Product/Service: Contagious Kittens

Location: Cleburne, Texas

Category: Animal Services

Original review posted by user Mar 19, 2014

Breeder is a hypocrite and very unethical.She sells interstate ragdoll kittens and has on her website that she has kittens in 11 states or more and sends them to unknowing consumers with active ringworm disease.

My kitten came in RagdollBluesfilthy with claws unclipped, flaking and scabs all through its coat and numerous bare patches of skin on ears, chin, and numerous other areas of body that were raw and highly visible on first look. She has all kinds of psalms and biblical verses on her website and signs off saying "Blessings My Friend" and sends animals with a highly contagious skin disease that is contagious to all of your other animals and humans and is very expensive and time consuming to treat. See other complaints about on: Yelp, CFA Reviews, Better Business Bureau, Bureau of Consumer Protection Office of the Attorney General of Texas, Bureau of Consumer Protection Office of the Attorney General of Pa., Complaints Board.com. Also please note that according to the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation in Subchapter D.

Practice by Licensed Breeder, Section 802.151. Display of License, Applicable Laws and Rules, Inclusion of License Number and Department Information (3) states: include the license number in each advertisement of the licensed breeder, and (4) include in each contract for sale or transfer of an animal by the licensed breeder: (A) the license number, and (B) the following statement: Dog and cat breeders are regulated by the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation, P.O.

Box 12157, Austin, Texas 787112, 1-800803-9202, 512-463-6599, www.tdlr.texas.gov” or a similar statement adopted by commission rule that includes the department’s name, mailing address, telephone numbers, and Internet website address.As a consumer who was duped into buying a cat with a contagious and infectious disease I say to all: BUYERS BEWARE OF UNSCRUPULOUS BUSINESS TACTICS.

Review about: Contagious Kittens.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $2355
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with RagdollBlues?

Comments

Tammy
Henrietta, Texas, United States #944487

We bought a male Ragdoll from her.He smelled so bad that it was a long time before he lost that smell.

He was ate up with Ringeorm and infected our other cats as well. After much money, medicine and patience everyone is well again.

My boy was very sickly looking when he came to us but is a happy healthy boy today!Steer clear of this breeder!!!

curious

Interesting to note that all complaints are from the same person. Seems highly ethical to me for the breeder to offer refunds.