Dallas, Texas

We have gotten two young rag dolls from Kathy. They are beautiful, sweet, clever girls. If we get another, it will definitely be from her. We enjoyed visiting her cattery. She was a gracious hostess and educator about the breed.

Both girls have their own personalities and get along beautifully with another cat and two dogs. Obviously, they have been well socialized by their breeder.

Each of them integrated quickly into our family routines. They found their best cat tree spot, favorite games and preferred treats.

Review about: Ragdoll Cat.

I liked: Cats.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with RagdollBlues?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Christypaw Persians - I bought a Christy Paw Kitten Christypaw Persians "I had a wonderful experience! I have recently added a kitten to our family from Christy Phillip. She gives a short, simple questionaire to make sure you will not neglect..." Read more Puppyfind - RED FLAG Puppyfind "My wife who has cancer Was on puppy find,found this puppy for 1200 with shipping 1400 seller called from (503-401-1117) I asked for photos and after tell me it was..." Read more Banfield Pet Hospital - Banfield Vet in Deptford KILLED my dog! Banfield Pet Hospital "On 11/26/14, I took my Pomeranian, Missy to the Banfield in Deptford, NJ. The vet who normally sees my 3 dogs was not in (Dr Oliver).So Missy was seen by..." Read more Christypaw Persians - Everyone should buy a kitten from Christpaw Persians!! Christypaw Persians "From the moment I first spoke with Christy, to picking up my sweet girl at the airport, the whole process was a breeze. I first spoke with her through e-mails,..." Read more 123Stores - Unethical Company - Misleading Advertisig 123Stores "I purchased the dinette set reflected in the picture below thru Amazon.com on 5/9/2017 for $389.27. The actual seller was 123Stores.com. When the delivery truck arrived, they only had one..." Read more Sears used a 3rd party shipper that scammed me Sears "I purchased a pair of size 8 shoes from Sears online. Sears confirmed receipt of my order. Sears emailed me when they processed my order and shipped my purchase "from..." Read more Tnt Express - TNT is awful Tnt Express "TNT Express is the worst international shipper I've experienced. Their customs fees are exorbitant, and added charges (handling, residence delivery) came to 2 1/2 times the amount recently paid for..." Read more CONSUMER ALERT: Roca Labs, Don Juravin and Gastric Bypass Alternative unveil new invention called the "Magic Night" pill Roca Labs "Consumers should be very, very careful when dealing with important health issues like weight control and seeking real medical professionals versus quack internet sales guys like Don Juravin a.k.a. (..." Read more