Dallas, Texas

We have gotten two young rag dolls from Kathy. They are beautiful, sweet, clever girls. If we get another, it will definitely be from her. We enjoyed visiting her cattery. She was a gracious hostess and educator about the breed.

Both girls have their own personalities and get along beautifully with another cat and two dogs. Obviously, they have been well socialized by their breeder.

Each of them integrated quickly into our family routines. They found their best cat tree spot, favorite games and preferred treats.

Review about: Ragdoll Cat.

I liked: Cats.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with RagdollBlues?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Christypaw Persians - Thank you Christy! Christypaw Persians "I highly recommend Christy Paw Persians to any loving family or person looking for a Persian kitten. If you are looking for a gorgeous, healthy, and super sweet Persian kitten..." Read more Christypaw Persians - Best kitten purchase ever!!! Christypaw Persians "My name is Connie Carpenter and I live in Wentzville, Missouri. On March 12, 2016 I lost my beloved Persian that I had from birth till death...almost 19 years. I..." Read more Custom K9 Services - Bad business Custom K9 Services "Ok I found custom k-9 services on Facebook where they look like rock stars with no bad review's. That should of been my first warning sign. So I get two..." Read more Doggie Bliss - The Best Dog Walkers!!! Doggie Bliss "I have used a few different dog walking services in Santa Monica, and no one has compared to Doggie Bliss..." Read more Money Map Press - What a fool I am!! Do not believe what they say!!! Money Map Press "Lost 20K in a few month...Have tried to contact the advisor thru email and website based question answer. ZERO response. I call and no one can help. This is the..." Read more Harley Davidson - 2004 SOFTAIL Harley Davidson "I inherited my dads 04 softail standard after he passed this last Oct 28th. My dad had a few Harleys in his life and yeah he put a lot of..." Read more Carid - RIP OFF ALERT Carid "CARid...AKA...ONYX....RIP OFF ALERT...... CARiD...AKA ONYX DO NOT BUY HERE... CARiD...AKA ONYX... I bought A woodgrain dash cover set for 2016 express van. 300+ dollars 8 pieces. Dash cover fit not..." Read more Lbc Express - Customer pissed Lbc Express "What the *** happen with the number indicated on the package box if you aren't going to fu*king text us? I'd fu*king calling your hotline to fu*king deliver the two..." Read more