Raffles Salons - Raffles Salon 1084 Crossroads Dr. Statesville
Update added by user May 17, 2015
No. Issues are not resolved and a discrimination case is being brought against Raffles
Original review posted by user Apr 17, 2015
went into the Raffles Salon April 2, 2015 around 5:30pm to get a shampoo and told Sarah that I have $300 Peruvian hair extensions and you have to be gentle with the hair to prevent the hair from tangling just so she could get a rundown of the hair even though she told me that she was familiar with that kind of hair.She immediately was about to take me to the shampoo bowl without even trying to comb the hair out first that should have been my first red flag.
I asked her to comb the hair out before we proceeded to the shampoo bowl. At the shampoo bowl Sarah continued to pile shampoo and shampooed my hair rigorously resulting in matting, after I just told her from the beginning that you have to be gentle with the hair so there wouldn't be any discrepancies. I had to end up cutting the $300 Peruvian hair extensions out of my hair resulting in me about to have a panic attack and having to call the police. If Sarah would have tried to make the situation better by taking the proper managerial skills instead of literally laughing in my face the situation wouldn't of even went this far.
I've never experienced this type of customer service in my entire life. This is the absolute worst situation a business has ever put me in, in my entire life hands down.
Sarah also lied when the police came telling them that I threw something inside the facility and also I cursed her which was totally not true, not one curse word ever came out of my mouth and I'm ready for justice to be served for her ruining my hair, disrespecting me, lying on me, and not living up to proper management or customer satisfaction.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Service or damages i recieved
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "There's nothing "beachfront" about how these products turn out on your skin. This is as fake as it gets. For $25, I bought the Beachfront self tanning spray (as opposed..."
- "I saw the tv ad that showed pricing to be $29.95. Upon receipt of product I read the packing list and found that they were going to require 5..."
- "My 10 year old daughter, who lost her hair from Wen Cleansing Conditioner, granted permission to share this photo in hopes of preventing others from using Wen and having the..."
- "I have been dealing with my issue since first of Feb. I called and called before i actually got to speak to someone. I was told to send pictures of..."
- "I am sad to see so many people having the same problem we have, but nothing but a foot rest was offered to us 6 months ago. We have bought..."
- "My daughter had her phone in her lifeproof case and headphones attached. The headphones pulled on it and the phone shattered. It wasn't even dropped. Wth. I want a..."
- "Last night, my wife and I attempted to book a flight for an upcoming trip for 6 members of our family using Orbitz.com. We entered all of the information for..."
- "Hi i placed a order at 6:00pm today on December 2nd and the rep told me it will be about 20-30 minute wait for my order,i went to Dominos pizza..."
- "We have had several epic fails with otterbox but we got the new samsung galaxy s7 for my husband on black friday. They didnt have any lifeproof cases in so..."