Raffles Salons - Raffles Salon 1084 Crossroads Dr. Statesville
Update added by user May 17, 2015
No. Issues are not resolved and a discrimination case is being brought against Raffles
Original review posted by user Apr 17, 2015
went into the Raffles Salon April 2, 2015 around 5:30pm to get a shampoo and told Sarah that I have $300 Peruvian hair extensions and you have to be gentle with the hair to prevent the hair from tangling just so she could get a rundown of the hair even though she told me that she was familiar with that kind of hair.She immediately was about to take me to the shampoo bowl without even trying to comb the hair out first that should have been my first red flag.
I asked her to comb the hair out before we proceeded to the shampoo bowl. At the shampoo bowl Sarah continued to pile shampoo and shampooed my hair rigorously resulting in matting, after I just told her from the beginning that you have to be gentle with the hair so there wouldn't be any discrepancies. I had to end up cutting the $300 Peruvian hair extensions out of my hair resulting in me about to have a panic attack and having to call the police. If Sarah would have tried to make the situation better by taking the proper managerial skills instead of literally laughing in my face the situation wouldn't of even went this far.
I've never experienced this type of customer service in my entire life. This is the absolute worst situation a business has ever put me in, in my entire life hands down.
Sarah also lied when the police came telling them that I threw something inside the facility and also I cursed her which was totally not true, not one curse word ever came out of my mouth and I'm ready for justice to be served for her ruining my hair, disrespecting me, lying on me, and not living up to proper management or customer satisfaction.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Service or damages i recieved
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I do not sell for this company but after seeing the explosive YouTube videos of the Mineral Liquid Foundation that even covered sharpie drawn on faces, I just HAD to..."
- "I am writing this regarding my hair loss because of Women Biotin Shampoo available in India. 5-6 months back I went to your store to buy Triple Cod liver oil where..."
- "Bought the warm kit, six shades, the image shows one purple color in the kit. Sure enough they send me two purples. I called them and they said they send..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "My husband bought me a Le Vian chocolate and white Diamond band for our anniversary and i have had it less than 2 months. One of the white diamonds has..."
- "I had a exam in March 2016 took 1 hour took script to be filled at another place turns out wrong script had headaches so went to dr pt and..."
- "I am sad to see so many people having the same problem we have, but nothing but a foot rest was offered to us 6 months ago. We have bought..."
- "I have been dealing with my issue since first of Feb. I called and called before i actually got to speak to someone. I was told to send pictures of..."
- "My daughter had her phone in her lifeproof case and headphones attached. The headphones pulled on it and the phone shattered. It wasn't even dropped. Wth. I want a..."