Houston, Texas

I placed order online on Monday, RAFFARLLO NETWORK web page showed the shipping method was UPS 2 day air, and charged $14.95.However, the order shipment tacking link shows that it will arrive on next Monday via FedEx.

When I contacted their customer service, there was no one answered phone call, and Representative Dawn was very rude and unprofessional during live chat. He told me customer should read all FAQs on their web before placing any order, and they have no responsibility after they shipped order. He told me to contact FedEx.

It is very a bad experience.Please see attached screen shots.

Review about: Shoes.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $350
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Raffaello Network?

Comments

Jondo
Burgess Hill, West Sussex, United Kingdom #908979

Had the same issue with Dawn, very rude useless someone. I would suggest to give him a better training.

EBAY MEMBERS ARE GOOD TARGETS FOR SCAMMERS Ebay "I will be attaching three documents pertaining to the way EBAY handles members complaints & what they do not do about it. I hate calling being on hold for ages..." Read more Pink Sugar XO - Pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel - website shut down for stealing from customers Pink Sugar XO "Jessica Zamarron's website www.pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel, her former ecommerce site got shut down because she stole money from innocent buyers and failed to send out bikinis or dresses. She claims on her..." Read more I was hacked and all my purchase history is gone its not my email on my wish account its my 2 yr old sons and i havent received my packages im a level 6 customer and the account says im a level 1 Wish "A man in chicago hacked my facebook which was linked to my wish with my debit card on file and hes reaked havic on my life and i cant get..." Read more Malleries.com SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Malleries "I bought what I thought was an authentic Chanel purse & I received a knock off. I was insulted that the *** shop owner from 2HAUTE2HANDLE thought they could slip..." Read more Honeywell - Purchaced two defective fan control boards Honeywell "Its been almost two weeks on a friends mothers furnace. Lightning had hit a pole near the home and fried everything electronic in the house including the furnace transformer, fan..." Read more Threads King - THESE BASTARDS CLAIM A 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE...BULL. Threads King "This company is THE WORST....run, don't walk from their website. I ordered a bra, they sent me a size A; I'm a D. It took an EXTREMELY LONG time- about..." Read more Rosewholesale - Did not receive package Rosewholesale "Placed my first order with rosewholesale on Feb 12th, 2017 and to date, May 23, 2017 I have not received my package. I have contacted them, opened several tickets but..." Read more Amtrak - Horrible customer service and dangerous employee behavior Amtrak "In an attempt to go on what started as a simple family trip from Chicago to St Louis round trip , I was treated horribly and had a nightmare of..." Read more