Cochin, Kerala

Dear Sir,

I Am Francis Jacob from Kerala has brought a RADO watch and I am unhappy with the quality of product. I purchased the watch from your retailer BY SWISS WATCH BOUTIQUE PVT. LTD., LULU INTERNATIONAL SHOPPING MALL, EDAPPALY, COCHIN

Reference no R48745723

Serial no 12505351

Purchase date 14/SEPTEMBER/2013

The price of the watch is Rs. 43000. The RADO watch which no longer works, the watch is approx 2 years old. The watch right from the beginning the watch is running fast fore 35 to 40 minutes to a day.

I have noticed this and given two times to the authorized respective dealers in Kerala, they had changed the battery in a 2 week period. But the same issue is coming.

After all repairs the same complaint was repeated and the watch automatically stop working.

I am very disappointed with the quality and service of your company, I feel the watch will have the same problem even if I get it serviced at your service center. I am disappointing with the watch and I would like to replace the product with a better one.

I request you to replace the faulty watch with a brand new watch.

Awaiting your positive response.

I look forward to your immediate reply.

Regards

FRANCIS JACOB

Email id: wilfredfrancis1@gmail.com

9400552276

Review about: Watch.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Rado?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.