Radical Shipping And Logistics - A Quack Shipping Ruined My Vehicle!!!!
I contracted this company to ship my SUV to overseas for a fee.On delivery the car has two broken door handles, and a broken spoiler panel.
When I confronted this knuckle head of man he said send me pictures. Which I did, he basically told me to screw myself or take him to court because he has no business with the damage caused to the car!
I just want people to beware when you decide to use a company of this sort for any shipment...because your cargo will not get there safe or contents not fully intact.There are better shipping companies out check RORO...
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer client relation
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Car Shipping
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I sent 2 separate shipments with LBC - pick up dates were Sept 12th and Sept 26th. Both were promptly picked up at the appointed time. Things started..."
- "On Friday March 7th I returned $223 worth un-scanned of clothing from Nasty Gal at store 6133 located on 75 N Woodward Ave, Tallahassee, FL 32306. Since the package came..."
- "I ordered three ipod touches 32g in different colors for my girls for Christmas. The box was obviously cut open and retaped. Two of the ipod touches were missing! I..."
- "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..."
- "908-561-8300 UPS South Plainfield, NJ I have 7 chairs taken to this store to be packed and shipped to me before Christmas and I still have not received them worst..."
- "I can't return men items. I'm a very good customer for at least ten years. I pay every month on time. I've NEVER returned anything. Please make an exception. You..."
- "Guy is a crook. Sold me a piece of junk Dell D620 Laptop, guaranteed the computer to work fine. Computer failed less than 2 months later, and called to ask..."
- "Yesterday, I ate at the Steak N' Shake in Garfield Heights, Ohio. After seeing the advertising of the New Cheddar Cheesy Double Steakburger, I could not wait to try..."
- "Absolutely despicable building and it has only gotten worse since management switched to AIY. The initial property manager for AIY who came in did nothing but bad mouth the prior..."