Radical Shipping And Logistics - A Quack Shipping Ruined My Vehicle!!!!
I contracted this company to ship my SUV to overseas for a fee.On delivery the car has two broken door handles, and a broken spoiler panel.
When I confronted this knuckle head of man he said send me pictures. Which I did, he basically told me to screw myself or take him to court because he has no business with the damage caused to the car!
I just want people to beware when you decide to use a company of this sort for any shipment...because your cargo will not get there safe or contents not fully intact.There are better shipping companies out check RORO...
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer client relation
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Car Shipping
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "UPS Claims DisputePackage was picked up by UPS at my home 2/15/13 (Friday) in DelawareThe item was wrapped and taped with card board, forming an inner box around the item,..."
- "Uship is one of the biggest and most visible money making illegitimate company's in North America. They are a broker in every definition of the word and description by charging..."
- "We struggled to raise money to purchase a convection oven for our non-profit that utilizes a small commercial kitchen to produce meals for underprivileged and also support other non-profits. After months..."
- "Horrible service ripped out one window before they even checked if they had that window.Which they didn't so they put up a piece of plywood where the window was and..."
- "I use wen tea tree and have thin and loss hair, bald spot and damaged scalp. The bald spot is so profound that I have to wear wig now. I..."
- "I'm still waiting to hear back from them about making a return. They first told me to send a picture. I followed all their rules and nobody will talk to..."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."