Radical Shipping And Logistics - A Quack Shipping Ruined My Vehicle!!!!
I contracted this company to ship my SUV to overseas for a fee.On delivery the car has two broken door handles, and a broken spoiler panel.
When I confronted this knuckle head of man he said send me pictures. Which I did, he basically told me to screw myself or take him to court because he has no business with the damage caused to the car!
I just want people to beware when you decide to use a company of this sort for any shipment...because your cargo will not get there safe or contents not fully intact.There are better shipping companies out check RORO...
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer client relation
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Car Shipping
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On Sept. 18, 2012, our company received custom-made heat exchangers used in the manufacturing of research aquatics systems. Estes Express was the carrier. The crate looked fine when we got..."
- "I found a lady on craigslist with husky pups -free, we texted and emailed. After she found out where I lived (nj) she said she lived in Seatle Washington, she..."
- "Two chests shipped by UPS were destroyed in transit. UPs refuses to accept liability and bounces me to the local shipping agent, who bounces me back to UPS. UPS then..."
- "Walmart # 01895 W Market st. Fairlawn Ohio. I checked out at register 16 on Monday, August 18th 2015 at 6:21 PM. I paid for ALL the items listed on..."
- "Yesterday, I ate at the Steak N' Shake in Garfield Heights, Ohio. After seeing the advertising of the New Cheddar Cheesy Double Steakburger, I could not wait to try..."
- "I have parked my car on the private property, the parking lot of the apartment building where I live. There was no sign whatsoever indicating that cars aren't allowed..."
- "Kuester has been letting Terra Green Landscaping on Concord, NC, run in and out of the property, circle the property, blow leaves directly into the cars, etc. etc. The BBB..."
- "I bought a $14.00 pair of earrings that looked beautiful on their website. They looked stunning, and I was so excited to get them. I got them in the mail..."
- "I'm a 64 year old male, fit and healthy, with no history of allergies. I purchased a standard size Mypillow and received it mid October, 2016. It worked as advertised..."