R J Reynolds Tobacco Company - Filter on cigarette not on product.
Just wanted you to know about a mechanical problem in your plant.As a consumer I was not able to smoke all my product.
# on blue 120 pack 204343-9. Thank you very much. Guilliamscarrie53@ gmail.com. I am of age.
Just loose Cotton in where the filter should be. Is was very inconvenient. These cigs coast a pretty penny. I was trying to quit so I didn't by my regular brand ,these were cheaper.
I can see why now. So now you want me to use exactly 100 words to describe my complant. Well, I won't be consuming these again. Thank you again.
For letting me vent.I might put this on face book.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I've had two times where I was suppose to have won x2 items through this suppose to be game/survey, which I only was connected to this site through PCH. I..."
- "When I ordered from this Company, I was warned prior to purchasing the hair. A video on YouTube called HALO INDIAN HAIR SUCKS!!! warned me of this indian hair vendor...."
- "I ordered my daughte's dress even though I saw all the bad reviews. This was a special occasion for her formal January 2015. The dress came in early and..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "I ordered a tempered glass screen protector. I didn't realize it was coming from China, but was prepared to be patient. took 2 weeks to arrive and then was completely..."
- "Bushnell, IL Dollar General is AWFUL! It is UNORGANIZED, FILTHY, and RUDE. This Dollar General is a disaster as soon as you enter the Store. There are CLUTTER all over,..."
- "Ordered the Candy Land outfit from her site, total $116.00, paid extra to have it shipped in 7-10 business days which it wasn't and then I received the shirt only...."
- "I got a car financed through Santander. The car was only worth $18,000 but they put me in the hole $21,000. It looks like I would never get the balance..."