R And R Motors - Auto Repair Shop destroyed my vehicle
2006 Suzuki sent back to dealer for repair.Itmes claimed repaired were not repaired.
Problem: Auto overheating. Repais shop claimed they replaced water pump but auto kept overheating, cost $582, Sent back to R and R Motors and they claimed to have shaved the block cost $1100, Heater did not work and sent again for repairs. Also auto was using excessive amount of oil and appeared that block was leaking oil In repairing the heater they breather cover was broken, dash fell out and used oil by the quarts, Sent back to repair breather and oil leak. The repair shop glued the breather cover together and put the same type of goop afourn the head gasket.
Breather cover came apart again. The last thing to happen was auto going at normal speed suddenly excelerated to maximum speed and brakes had no effect until a passenger thought to turn off the ignition.
R and R Motors claime vehicle was only in shop to get the breathe cover repaired.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Suzuki Forenza
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "My son was in an accident and totaled his 1999 VW GTI V-R6-the Nationwide adjuster used this website to give estimate value of vehicle. Said it was only worth $2635.00...."
- "In July 2014 we purchased a 2015 Ford Sunseeker from Leisure days in Sudbury. On July 13, 2015 we noticed the motorhome was getting loud, and we crawled underneath..."
- "I bought a YS200 UTV used for $1900. it ha the front bumper and roof. It runs very good! I have taken it to several tractor shows so I can..."
- "Inside Manager Korina Loera terminated me with lies from ConAgra Foods (Harvest Manor Farms), 11B Leigh Fisher Blvd, El Paso, TX 79906.ConAgra Supervisor Rafael Hernandez inform me that I couldn’t..."
- "I was eating the first bowl of ice cream from the container and one of the first bites, I bit into a hair covered piece of who knows what....it was..."
- "As a frequent and loyal customer I have found to have had a problem with Monster Energy Drinks. Last night I did my nightly workout routine. I got home and..."
- "IHole in One International had such bad reviews BBB Bad reviews many of them I considered doing work with hole in one international and looked into their background and i..."
- "I took my daughter and 3 of her friends to Sky Zone in Florence, AL. Before I attempted the Warrior Course, I asked the girl that was working the section..."
- "Maybe I can type better this time. Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016. Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into..."