R And R Motors - Auto Repair Shop destroyed my vehicle
2006 Suzuki sent back to dealer for repair.Itmes claimed repaired were not repaired.
Problem: Auto overheating. Repais shop claimed they replaced water pump but auto kept overheating, cost $582, Sent back to R and R Motors and they claimed to have shaved the block cost $1100, Heater did not work and sent again for repairs. Also auto was using excessive amount of oil and appeared that block was leaking oil In repairing the heater they breather cover was broken, dash fell out and used oil by the quarts, Sent back to repair breather and oil leak. The repair shop glued the breather cover together and put the same type of goop afourn the head gasket.
Breather cover came apart again. The last thing to happen was auto going at normal speed suddenly excelerated to maximum speed and brakes had no effect until a passenger thought to turn off the ignition.
R and R Motors claime vehicle was only in shop to get the breathe cover repaired.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Suzuki Forenza
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Still a continued misbehavior! Mr wells is an alcoholic and commits adultery. His wife and the Corporate Management of Dicks Sporting Goods seem to be OK with this unethical,immoral and..."
- "I have a 2006 Chevy HHR LS and the interior door handle broke off yesterday. To replace this I was informed that you have to spend $300+ to buy the..."
- "2016 fleetwood jamboree sport 26 foot. Was to be my retirement home. Purchased march 31st 2016. To date Sept 4 3016 have been nowhere. Lots of small issues initially then..."
- "Just bought these 2 months ago. Today the sole at the heel came away from the sneaker. They must use some pretty cheap glue to have them fall apart after..."
- "Bushnell, IL Dollar General is AWFUL! It is UNORGANIZED, FILTHY, and RUDE. This Dollar General is a disaster as soon as you enter the Store. There are CLUTTER all over,..."
- "Gregory Jones, Southlake Texas is seeking investors but only take your money! He takes investment and does nothing but file law papers to steal your money! He is a scammer!..."
- "As a frequent and loyal customer I have found to have had a problem with Monster Energy Drinks. Last night I did my nightly workout routine. I got home and..."
- "SOMETHINGSPHISHY------------------------------------------------ />Order Number: 19011Detailed Invoice: https://www.somethingsphishy.com/account_history_info.php?order_id=19011Date Ordered: Sunday 22 September, 2013The comments for your order areAFTER REVEIWING YOUR E-MAILS FROM THE LAST ORDER, WE HAVE DECIDED TO NOT DO BUSINESS..."
- "Shopping for Christmas gifts, I placed an order with you all and received"JUNK" in the mail....restock/returned "***"....both boxes fell apart and were torn. I can't give this as a gift..."