R And R Motors - Auto Repair Shop destroyed my vehicle
2006 Suzuki sent back to dealer for repair.Itmes claimed repaired were not repaired.
Problem: Auto overheating. Repais shop claimed they replaced water pump but auto kept overheating, cost $582, Sent back to R and R Motors and they claimed to have shaved the block cost $1100, Heater did not work and sent again for repairs. Also auto was using excessive amount of oil and appeared that block was leaking oil In repairing the heater they breather cover was broken, dash fell out and used oil by the quarts, Sent back to repair breather and oil leak. The repair shop glued the breather cover together and put the same type of goop afourn the head gasket.
Breather cover came apart again. The last thing to happen was auto going at normal speed suddenly excelerated to maximum speed and brakes had no effect until a passenger thought to turn off the ignition.
R and R Motors claime vehicle was only in shop to get the breathe cover repaired.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Suzuki Forenza
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "So, just bought this fifth wheel.keystone sprinter 324fwbhs I wanted an all seasons for the hot months and cold months. They have a sticker posted on the left next to..."
- "Setting out to buy a new 5th Wheel RV? It was a close call between the Forest River Cardinal Brand and the Open Range 3x model - both seemed very..."
- "In July 2014 we purchased a 2015 Ford Sunseeker from Leisure days in Sudbury. On July 13, 2015 we noticed the motorhome was getting loud, and we crawled underneath..."
- "Since obtaining business service internet over the past 45 days, our connection drops daily and several times during the day. I have called customer support twice to no avail. The..."
- "This app is so close to a scam, but not, I'm surprised the pros haven't completely rioted yet. Yes, it looks all snazzy and cool with its neato UI/UX design..."
- "This place *** suck , the manager as yet to return my calls and when I go to the office she is to busy to talk. I reported i have..."
- "I read through most of the reviews/complaints on this site concerning problems with nextdaypets or breeders advertising on the site. I was looking for a mini-dachshund for my..."
- "Shopping for Christmas gifts, I placed an order with you all and received"JUNK" in the mail....restock/returned "***"....both boxes fell apart and were torn. I can't give this as a gift..."
- "I ORDER 2 GLOWING CHARGER IPHONE CABLE,.... TOUCH OR MODERN.... THE REASON IS: THEY MAKE THE PICTURE REALLY NICE AND THE CABLE LOOKS LONG, BUT IT ARRIVE AND IT IS..."