Review about Qxpress Delivery Service from Singapore, Singapore

1 of 1 Qxpress reviews

Qxpress customer service was suck..I called in to ask about my items..

A lady pick up my call but she did not answer or greet me (but background i heard the lady talking to another one instead of answering customer call) while i kept "hello" and waited for at least 3 min then she answer the call.. 1st she did not greet or "hello" or say company name and i still "hello" to her but (what shock me) she gave me a "tsk" sound.. And gave me a bad attitude service.. 1st i ask what time is your delivery time she change my question to can you give me your tracking number?

I gave her and she never even ask me to wait yet she and hold my call.. And 1 min later say tell me , your parcel have already with my delivery man.. I can tell you what time.. I asked her again what is your delivery timing?

She changed topic again and "tsk me " again.. ( i was like if you not happy , you can dun service me) to delivery before 8pm and is 2-3days we have state clear.. I asked her 3 time , what time is you delivery time .. She then say is from 1pm to 8pm..

I said i wasted my whole day today 29 dec 2015 i took leave for this. And attach stated 1025 already have my items.. But now 5plus and you tell me this.. She use a rude attitude stop my word and say you don t need to take leave for this you can call in and tell us the timing..

What i bought thing and she use so rude attitude and talk to me.. From start till the your staff was rude and attitude to me.. Can i know this how Qxpress train your staff?

And i was so angry and pissed off i tell her is ok forget it and i hanged the call..Please train your staff whats customer service..

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 Qxpress reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.