Singapore, Singapore

Qxpress customer service was suck..I called in to ask about my items..

A lady pick up my call but she did not answer or greet me (but background i heard the lady talking to another one instead of answering customer call) while i kept "hello" and waited for at least 3 min then she answer the call.. 1st she did not greet or "hello" or say company name and i still "hello" to her but (what shock me) she gave me a "tsk" sound.. And gave me a bad attitude service.. 1st i ask what time is your delivery time she change my question to can you give me your tracking number?

I gave her and she never even ask me to wait yet she and hold my call.. And 1 min later say tell me , your parcel have already with my delivery man.. I can tell you what time.. I asked her again what is your delivery timing?

She changed topic again and "tsk me " again.. ( i was like if you not happy , you can dun service me) to delivery before 8pm and is 2-3days we have state clear.. I asked her 3 time , what time is you delivery time .. She then say is from 1pm to 8pm..

I said i wasted my whole day today 29 dec 2015 i took leave for this. And attach stated 1025 already have my items.. But now 5plus and you tell me this.. She use a rude attitude stop my word and say you don t need to take leave for this you can call in and tell us the timing..

What i bought thing and she use so rude attitude and talk to me.. From start till the your staff was rude and attitude to me.. Can i know this how Qxpress train your staff?

And i was so angry and pissed off i tell her is ok forget it and i hanged the call..Please train your staff whats customer service..

Review about: Qxpress Delivery Service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Qxpress?

Comments

Singapore, Singapore, Singapore #1253993

I had the similar issue with the Qexpress customer service a few days ago. The customer service person did not know what is customer service at all and obviously need training. Sent email to complain on her attitude but until heard nothing from Qexpress.