Quirk Ford - STAY AWAY: BAIT AND SWITCH

1 of 3 Quirk Ford reviews

S T A Y A W A Y!!! BAIT AND SWITCH!!!! These guys are the WORST! I dealt with MAT MORNINGSTAR, - finance & TOM SCHROEDER - sales. My $500 DEPOSIT was given for a CPO 2015 Ford 350 XLT Diesel Crew 4WD 19K miles Dk Green. Stock # F102013-1 $37,999. My financing was approved.

The day I called to schedule arrangements to pick up vehicle. I'm first told MY vehicle WAS SOLD to someone else!!!! WTF??

No apology provided, nor justifiable explanation ever was given.

Now I'm TOLD the MANAGER of Quincy Quirk FORD SOLD MY F350 CPO TRUCK TO HIS FRIEND !!!!!(knew my vehicle was well equipped for the price making it a steal of a deal)

The best part, to add insult to injury, as replacement, they offered to sell me a new 2015 leftover for $53,000 ($15,000 more than what I previously had agreed to pay for my CPO 2015 F350). Means it will cost me $15,000 more money for same/similarly equipped vehicle.

I have a good mind to sue QUIRK for $15,000 as damages, is the difference for what it now is costing me to purchase and acquire a similarly/same equipped low mileage vehicle elsewhere

BTW: NEVER DID RECEIVE A PHONE CALL OR LETTER OF APOLOGY, is indicative of how these guys perform SHADY back room deals, play games with their customers.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 3 Quirk Ford reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.