Resolved

Update by user May 28, 2014

Not sure if they get the emails, but sent 2 emails and did not get a response.I see similiar reviews like the one I posted on Amazon as well.

I decided to call them at: 1-800-257-5751 - the number that is listed on their web site.Spoke with Maryanne Marsh, who took my information and promised a replacement within 10 days.

Original review posted by user May 22, 2014

Sent the following to Quickie Help:

Hello - to whom this may concern,

I have purchased a a quickie twist mop (Twist Mop with Spot Scrubber) - and the mop head broke after 3 uses. I can no longer bring it back to the store because it is used and I no longer have the packaging or receipt. I did not expect this to happen so soon. The grey cable tie / strap that holds the mop snapped. See attached pic. Not sure why this is designed that way. A mop head should not be attached to its coupling with a zip tie - that is susceptible to breakage, especially when you are dragging it across the floor.

Thanks

Review about: Quickie Twist Mop.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Quickie Manufacturing Mop
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $20
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Quickie Manufacturing?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion