Resolved

Update by user May 28, 2014

Not sure if they get the emails, but sent 2 emails and did not get a response.I see similiar reviews like the one I posted on Amazon as well.

I decided to call them at: 1-800-257-5751 - the number that is listed on their web site.Spoke with Maryanne Marsh, who took my information and promised a replacement within 10 days.

Original review posted by user May 22, 2014

Sent the following to Quickie Help:

Hello - to whom this may concern,

I have purchased a a quickie twist mop (Twist Mop with Spot Scrubber) - and the mop head broke after 3 uses. I can no longer bring it back to the store because it is used and I no longer have the packaging or receipt. I did not expect this to happen so soon. The grey cable tie / strap that holds the mop snapped. See attached pic. Not sure why this is designed that way. A mop head should not be attached to its coupling with a zip tie - that is susceptible to breakage, especially when you are dragging it across the floor.

Thanks

Review about: Quickie Twist Mop.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Quickie Manufacturing Mop
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $20
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Quickie Manufacturing?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

V2 Cigarette - V2 Pro Series 3 half baked, leaky carts, deceitful customer service V2 Cigarette "I purchased a couple v2 Pro Series 3, wax cart, loose leaf cart and several e liquid carts. Not one of these items works properly or as advertised. Customer service..." Read more Saladmaster - Fake positive Reviews by Dealers ( Disgusting Food ) Saladmaster "as you can see, there are many many negative reviews about salad master. A cook ware that can cost up to $3,500.00 . It's a Sham when dealers on top..." Read more Boyds Gunstocks - First Experience With Boyd's Boyds Gunstocks "I'm an engineer by education and work as a technical director, so I'm naturally a researcher and like to think I'm pretty careful about anything I do. I had..." Read more Pink Sugar XO owner Jessica Zamarron Arrested for accepting stolen credit cards! Pink Sugar XO "Jessica Zamarron of Pink Sugar XO arrested for using stolen credit cards obtained by mail thieves Aret and Frances Frangulyan. They pilfered over 759 credit card statements in their..." Read more Ispg - I paid them for Mobile App and in return they took my money and never done the job. Theif company Ispg "I paid upfront $18K for Mobile App and got some wireframes for approval the next month. I got a bill to pay $6K more for additional features which was approved..." Read more Skillshare automatically charged me  $96 for a yearly memebership when my three month  99 cent trial  expired.  I informed them a few days prior on their online page that I did not want it renewed. Skillshare "It all happened today. They put through the charge for the membership today. I informed them I wanted to cancel the memebership. I got an email from them that my..." Read more Ameriwood - Horrid manufacturer! Ameriwood "I purchased 2 diy products for my new home. The TV stand was massively complex but I got it put together and it looks GREAT. I, also0, bought a cut..." Read more Viribright LED Light bulb must be used less then 3 hours day to guarante 3 year warranty Viribright "On the Viribright website it says:" Viribright’s LEDs are specially engineered and tested to last an astounding 25,000 hours. When operated 3 hours a day the Viribright LED can last..." Read more