Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Horribly disappointed in every aspect of my experience.They destroyed the carpet so badly that it just needs torn out and replaced now, when it was so nice before!

The guys came to our house to clean our 2 room finished basement's Berber carpet. Our house is on the market and we just wanted to freshen up the carpet since there is a sliding glass door and we have tracked in some dirt from our back yard. To start, the men refused to drive around to the back of our house and bring the scrubber right into the basement. Instead, they pushed this huge box of a scrubber (strangely reminiscent of a rug doctor I could've just rented at a grocery store) in through our entire first floor on our brand new hardwood floors.

We have a custom baby gate near the top of our open basement stairs and again, instead of listening to my request to go around back, shoved their machine between our wrought iron railing and the baby gate, where it didn't fit through. The man had to wriggle it through scratching it against bother the railing and the gate. Then hauling it down the stairs. I was already furious at this point.

We asked for the "two step" shampooing and steam cleaning. The pictures on their website show a specialty "tornado" scrubber and a steamer that would be hooked to a truck. I never saw either of these. Then, instead of using their own truck, they asked to hook up to our laundry tub to clean the carpet.

They finished in no time which instantly had me wondering what they even did and they certainly didn't have time for a "two step" process. Then, after they were done, the guy walked outside the sliding door, around the house and drove his truck to the back!!! They, then, loaded their machine back onto the truck from there. We avoided walking on the carpet for the 12 hours they requested and my husband went down the next day.

He came back up and said, "It looks worse now than it did before they came." I went down and I couldn't believe my eyes. Our carpet was DESTROYED. There are stains ALL OVER our beautiful beige Berber carpet. There weren't any stains at all in the first room at the bottom of the stairs and now the carpet is covered in huge gray spots.

I've tried scrubbing them out myself and I can't get them out. I can't even explain how horrendous it looks now.

Our realtor actually asked us what happened to the carpet because he had just shown the house the week before and the potential buyers commented on how nice the carpet in the basement was.I will be very vocal to anyone looking to have any cleaning done to AVOID THIS COMPANY!

1.8
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Quick Kleen Home Services?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion