Quick Kleen Home Services Quick-kleen Home Services Carpet Cleaning Service Review from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Horribly disappointed in every aspect of my experience.They destroyed the carpet so badly that it just needs torn out and replaced now, when it was so nice before!
The guys came to our house to clean our 2 room finished basement's Berber carpet. Our house is on the market and we just wanted to freshen up the carpet since there is a sliding glass door and we have tracked in some dirt from our back yard. To start, the men refused to drive around to the back of our house and bring the scrubber right into the basement. Instead, they pushed this huge box of a scrubber (strangely reminiscent of a rug doctor I could've just rented at a grocery store) in through our entire first floor on our brand new hardwood floors.
We have a custom baby gate near the top of our open basement stairs and again, instead of listening to my request to go around back, shoved their machine between our wrought iron railing and the baby gate, where it didn't fit through. The man had to wriggle it through scratching it against bother the railing and the gate. Then hauling it down the stairs. I was already furious at this point.
We asked for the "two step" shampooing and steam cleaning. The pictures on their website show a specialty "tornado" scrubber and a steamer that would be hooked to a truck. I never saw either of these. Then, instead of using their own truck, they asked to hook up to our laundry tub to clean the carpet.
They finished in no time which instantly had me wondering what they even did and they certainly didn't have time for a "two step" process. Then, after they were done, the guy walked outside the sliding door, around the house and drove his truck to the back!!! They, then, loaded their machine back onto the truck from there. We avoided walking on the carpet for the 12 hours they requested and my husband went down the next day.
He came back up and said, "It looks worse now than it did before they came." I went down and I couldn't believe my eyes. Our carpet was DESTROYED. There are stains ALL OVER our beautiful beige Berber carpet. There weren't any stains at all in the first room at the bottom of the stairs and now the carpet is covered in huge gray spots.
I've tried scrubbing them out myself and I can't get them out. I can't even explain how horrendous it looks now.
Our realtor actually asked us what happened to the carpet because he had just shown the house the week before and the potential buyers commented on how nice the carpet in the basement was.I will be very vocal to anyone looking to have any cleaning done to AVOID THIS COMPANY!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
You May Also Like
- "Stanley Steemer was the worst company I ever used. I had removed everything out of the bedroom for them. They only go over your rug once and it was left..."
- "AAA Insurance Co. hired CRDN Co. to remove 6 dinning room shades in the family room and 2 shades in the kitchen. They removed the 2 shades in the..."
- "DO NOT HIRE ELLA MAIDS TO DO ANY CLEANING FOR YOU!!! I mistakenly hired them for back to back jobs and regret it. They were to clean a..."
- "HELLO first of all i want to say thank you to our vets who protect us and second of all i do believe that every country needs ..."
- "There is a seller on DHGate called honeywedding. DO NOT purchase from this seller. I ordered a wedding dress from this seller. I got it, I loved it. I ordered..."
- " HI EVERYONE IM GOING TO SHOW MY PORTAL THAT LET ME GAIN ALL THE EVIDENCE TO PUT ALL MY STALKERS AWAY , NOW DONT GET ME WRONG, IT COULD..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam; Good day!I've been calling your customer service and waiting for 20 minutes everytime i call, unfortunately never answered at all. Anyway,may i request your good office for a"..."
- "Brand new Avenger leaks every time it rains. I bought it 6 minths ago from McGeorges RV and have had numerous leaks every time it rains. The manufacturer will not..."
- "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..."