QuestioningSuccess - C. Spencer Reynolds - Questioning Success
763 North 700 East
Centerville, UT 84014
C. Spencer Reynolds decided to rip off a small business in Layton by taking in a text message advertisement, using it, then handing the digital coupon over to his wife and having her use it, then after the custard store declined to allow them to use the digital coupon more than once, Mr. Reynolds decided to blackmail the business with a social media smear campaign, a video on Youtube, and posting on a prominent consumer advocate's facebook page in Utah.
Questioning Success markets itself as a training and consulting company for small businesses.
It is this person's opinion that Mr. Reynolds has decided to use his limited skills to bully a small business.
I hope that anyone considering doing business with Mr. Reynolds consider that if for any reason Mr. Reynolds is dissatisfied with his relationship with you, you might end up all over the internet being painted as a bad company or person.
His dispute with the custard store was over $5.
Would you do business with this guy?
More Review Details
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "DO NOT purchase Web Watcher iOS to monitor you kids iPod usage. Their screenshots of the features were misleading and made it look like it records "everything", but it..."
- "i had a terrible experiance with lilly.. she promised a good time instead she stole my wallet. highly don't recommend this chick. she's just a sketchy provider. she's unhygenic, the..."
- "Here’s just a heads up for those in the industry, the entire suite of companies behind these sweepstakes offers came crumbling down (Purple123/PurpleHouse), dragging down BrkMob in the process. The white-label..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "I have been ordering from Rose Wholesale since late September and have purchased many items such as shirts, belts, shoes, underwear. I can tell you in no uncertain terms they..."
- "This is how the sweater I ordered arrived. It was defective to start and the plastic string that gives it the wavy look at the hem was completely coming out...."
- "Went to Chili's in Layton, Utah for a family dinner early on Saturday evening and pulled into a half empty parking lot, so we thought we'd arrived before the dinner..."
- "I signed with them with promise to save money including the lease payment I am paying double what I was and the device I signed the lease for doesn't work..."
- "Read reviews in the photos provided...."