QuestioningSuccess - C. Spencer Reynolds - Questioning Success
763 North 700 East
Centerville, UT 84014
C. Spencer Reynolds decided to rip off a small business in Layton by taking in a text message advertisement, using it, then handing the digital coupon over to his wife and having her use it, then after the custard store declined to allow them to use the digital coupon more than once, Mr. Reynolds decided to blackmail the business with a social media smear campaign, a video on Youtube, and posting on a prominent consumer advocate's facebook page in Utah.
Questioning Success markets itself as a training and consulting company for small businesses.
It is this person's opinion that Mr. Reynolds has decided to use his limited skills to bully a small business.
I hope that anyone considering doing business with Mr. Reynolds consider that if for any reason Mr. Reynolds is dissatisfied with his relationship with you, you might end up all over the internet being painted as a bad company or person.
His dispute with the custard store was over $5.
Would you do business with this guy?
More Review Details
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Extremely disappointed with their rude attitude! So, I guess their policy is your NOT going to buy to get out of their stores?? I was shopping for a hot tub..."
- "When I received my order and opened the box and I found half of the bottle of "crime de serum" the bottle is so much smaller than the one shown..."
- "Ordered two Logitech K400 wireless keyboards and they did not come with USB receivers they came with some sort of USB extension that is NOT a receiver. Contacted support three..."
- "Read reviews in the photos provided...."
- "Went to Chili's in Layton, Utah for a family dinner early on Saturday evening and pulled into a half empty parking lot, so we thought we'd arrived before the dinner..."
- "I signed with them with promise to save money including the lease payment I am paying double what I was and the device I signed the lease for doesn't work..."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."
- "Thank God I only purchased 1 item - a coat. My flannel nightgowns have more shape and quality than the completely crappy coat I got from Modily! It cost $31.50..."
- "No, she's not a thief; she is just the opposite. She's the best. Her picture was nothing like her: she is ten times more beautiful in person. Her face, her..."