Layton, Utah

763 North 700 East

Centerville, UT 84014

801-683-9595

800-531-7452

C. Spencer Reynolds decided to rip off a small business in Layton by taking in a text message advertisement, using it, then handing the digital coupon over to his wife and having her use it, then after the custard store declined to allow them to use the digital coupon more than once, Mr. Reynolds decided to blackmail the business with a social media smear campaign, a video on Youtube, and posting on a prominent consumer advocate's facebook page in Utah.

Questioning Success markets itself as a training and consulting company for small businesses.

It is this person's opinion that Mr. Reynolds has decided to use his limited skills to bully a small business.

I hope that anyone considering doing business with Mr. Reynolds consider that if for any reason Mr. Reynolds is dissatisfied with his relationship with you, you might end up all over the internet being painted as a bad company or person.

His dispute with the custard store was over $5.

Would you do business with this guy?

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with QuestioningSuccess?

Submit review

Comments

mee

He's probably a Mormon scam artist.