Hudsonville, Michigan
100% full Not resolved

This is a fantasy league football site, and I have been a part of it for the better part of 9 years, and I have never had a problem.Matt Dougherty took over the league, and that's changed.

Customer service is poor, and the commissioner (Matt) has baited me on multiple occasions to renew leagues during the process of a trade only to let the trade fall through after payment was made. The team’s competitiveness hinges on the trade. The other team doesn’t get penalized, but my money is gone and I don’t get the trade. When I complain about it, Matt states if I complain I will be locked out.

He locked me out of my leagues anyway, and I tried to make another trade in another league, and after he stated there was no refunds, he told my trade partner he refunded my money and the trade was cancelled. My money had not been refunded at that time. I have yet to receive any payment, and I have received no compensation for losing a team I have spent 8 years building. At one point I made a payment, and he stated in an email that I, in fact did not make a payment.

I had the transaction record in hand and sent it back to him in the email. I paid close to $1000 for my leagues and he has barred me from making changes to my teams rendering them useless.

I lost all the money and time over the years I spent building those teams simply because of Mr.Dougherty's pride.

Review about: Quest Fantasy Football Leagues Teams For Sale.

I didn't like: Leagues are manipulated by the commissioner.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $1000
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Quest Fantasy Football Leagues?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion