Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania

Advertised internet price on autotrader.com, then sales person called to pressure you to come in person.Won't allow you to test drive unless a final price is agreed upon.

The salesperson Malvin handed a different price sheet where the final asking price has a hidden fee $2000 above advertised price which is not disclosed on autotrader.com description (see attached). After we left, sales lady person Monique called to follow up. When I told her we will be looking at another car, she abruptly hung up on me.

This is a switch and bait tactic.Avoid at all cost or buy at your own risk.

Review about: 2013 Bmw X5.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Queens Auto Mall?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

2017 Winnebago Industries Micro Minnie 2106ds Rv Review Winnebago Industries "We purchased one of the towable units, model 2106DS. We chose Winnebago because of their reputation and being a longstanding company in the industry. We figured they were doing something..." Read more Big Motoring World - Hidden problems started to turn out on the second day I got the car. Waiting for Solution!! Big Motoring World "Ok, first of all, I have to say, when I had my first purchase of bmw from big motoring world was quite happy about 7 years ago before it expanded.The..." Read more Coachmen Rv - My new coachmen mirada35 ls Coachmen Rv "I now exactly what you mean' Jason Brewer is nothing but a big fat 2 faced liar!!! along with Nathan Hedges. I just can't believe the poor quality and carelessness..." Read more Never by a Forest River Forest River "NEVER BUY A FOREST RIVER PRODUCT!!! We purchased a new FR Rockwood 5th wheel in July 2015 it is now April 2016 and our unit has been in the dealer warranty..." Read more The Usa Nursery - $17 dead sticks The Usa Nursery "I ordered 2 3-4 foot Russian olives on May 15, 2017, After my own Russian olives died following an ice storm. I finally received them on May 25th. I received..." Read more NEVER BUY SKECHERS--shoes fall apart and company ignores Skechers "I have a pair of skechers sneakers with very little wear, as can be seen on the attached images. After just a few weeks of minor wear, the bottom portions..." Read more BEWARE: Don Juravin inventions are proven scams by the US Government Don Juravin "Please be careful and do your research everyone because these products are proven to be harmful. I bought into Roca Labs and went through the horrible process of becoming "qualified"..." Read more Best Buy - Fraud company Best Buy "I ordered 1 iphone 7 plus 128 gb. Shop kepper by mistake shipped 3 iphone and 1 samsung 64gb 7edge .now he forced me to pay for all of them.I..." Read more