QueenieBridesmaid - Definitely worth every penny I paid for it!
I bought the dress for my sister (a beautiful young girl) size: 10 color: red.The dress fit is great, the construction of the dress is amazing (It has 3 layers Chiffon, satin and linen, it’s fully boned and has a built in bra) and the color is lovely.
The dress’s length is blew us away – even though she’s considered a tall girl (170cm), and was wearing heels, the dress is still very long!
This is a great thing as the extra fabric can be used to make shoulder straps or a matching shawl.
This dress definitely worth every penny I paid for it!Thank you,queeniebridesmaid~
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Good quality
- Product or service
- Bridesmaid Dress
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "After reviewing the beautiful selection of trees on the Balsam Hill website we decide to splurge and order the 7.5 ft., narrow Norway Spruce pre-lit tree. Sadly we are replacing..."
- "give me a BREAK ! Steve Zarelli has been promoted by the gang at RR Auctions as the greatest Space Authenticator ever and yet he can't always get it..."
- "Website states the recipient will receive within minutes usually, it has been over 24 hours and still nothing they took my money immediately out of my account but still have..."
- "after placing an order on their website, I made payment of the latter with my Visa card, but has lazada deny this payment, so I ask them why? And I hit a..."
- "I am a Paypal user. I had used Paypal to buy goods. Several Chinese sellers on a n Internet site iOffer cheated me by shipping counterfiet Louis vuitton shoes ,..."
- "I had three cash vouchers, they didnt allow me to use all of them to purchase a $369 pillow. The terms were not explicit. They invoked the all-weather clause to..."
- "We got a bed from Easyhome and a few months later we got bed bugs. We called Easyhome ( Store #202, 9104-118th Ave, Edmonton) They told us to throw the..."
- "OMG DONT RENT FROM THEM!! They are slum lords! Online the pictures were of a nice house. I rented via internet moving from Florida to Indiana. What I got was..."
- "I ordered a miu miu shoes online, they came the wrong size so I went to the store itself to exchange them...they did not have them in their inventory. So..."