Queen Bees Oil - Queen Bee's Oil Will Sting You Watch Out!
Watch your wallet with the bait and switch tactics of the Queen Bee's Oil Company of Norwich.The Bee's Owner is a former employee of another Rip Off local oil company which will leave you with bunk low grade oil which will clog your furnace and make Queen Bee more honey for her hive with every gallon sold.
Queen Bee's unethical experience in the deceptive pricing of raising the price per gallon after hours to hide her service charges ranks the Bee next to the Bernie's Fuel Oil in the next big oil rip off newspaper headline. If you want the lowest price and the best oil from Hess then ask as I do everytime I call around.
I found that only Anytime Fuel Oil, they wrote the book on discount oil pricing was the only company that gives you the whole truth, no teaser specials or gimmicks.Anytime Fuel Oil will delivery as low as 25 gallons with no hidden charges and you'll never get stung as you are with Queen Bee's Oil.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Fuel Oil
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Well guys and girls got my 2800-3200 stall from monster today was happy to drop it off at transmission shop to have put it .well about to hours later he..."
- "Will not make good or return any calls concerning $ 3080.00 worth of Chroming that is defective. Also has taken additional parts, approx. $ 300.00 from me, no response. Promised several..."
- "I installed a set of four Pulstar plugs on my Saturn VUE. After a few months of improved gas mileage my vehicle began having momentary bouts of lost power. After..."
- "I ordered a duck vase flower display. The ONLY reason I paid 80+ for the bouquet was for the duck vase. So imagine my surprise and disappointment when I found..."
- "Dropped my wifes vehicle off for the 99.00 brake job. I could have done it myself but for only 99.00 why do it myself. I couldn't go wrong with a..."
- "Hi my nameis vikranth, i have a 2002 nissan altima( i am through state farm)3 days back one lady hit my car (she is from geico) from back and damaged..."
- "Wolfgang Puck organic tomato bisque soup had a cockroach. Where is the quality control? This is pretty disgusting. The soups must be canned in China but I doubt in the..."
- "I stopped in for my regular 3000 mile oil change and of course they did the usually upsale. Normally I try to do one additional thing each time, this time..."
- "I'm a 64 year old male, fit and healthy, with no history of allergies. I purchased a standard size Mypillow and received it mid October, 2016. It worked as advertised..."