Featured on Google+ Not resolved

I recently bought a pair of sunglasses and the side part of the sunglasses broke.I know that its a pair of affordable sunglasses.

Related: Quay Eyeware - Poor quality *Quay Australia*

But wearing it once and the side hinge broke in half. Because it was my favorite pair I wanted to get it fixed or replaced since its from their company.

So I emailed the company asking if I could get it fixed or replaced and they claim that its not their fault.I was willing to pay for the expenses of it getting fixed but they totally ignored my request and just sent me a reply stating that its not their fault.

Review about: Sunglasses.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Quay Eyeware Sunglasses
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $40
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Quay Eyeware?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Visionworks - Bad exam Visionworks "I had a exam in March 2016 took 1 hour took script to be filled at another place turns out wrong script had headaches so went to dr pt and..." Read more Cohens Fashion Optical - Fraudulent Refund Policy and No Prescription AGAIN Cohens Fashion Optical "WARNINGS & ILLEGAL PRACTICES! 1. All of Cohen's Fashion Optical stores DO NOT PROVIDE REFUNDS. Once you provide them w/ payment, you cannot get your money back. 2. This particular..." Read more Shopko Optical - Paid for glasses and they never shipped them to me. Worst place to go for service and eye care products Shopko Optical "From: Me Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2016 4:42 PM To: service.eyecare@shopko.com Subject: Customer complaint On 5/21/16 I came in for my eye exam. Store 0099 in Onalaska WI. I had picked out..." Read more Eyebuydirect - Poorly made Eyebuydirect "I have been a faithful customer of EyeBuyDirect for a number of years and have introduced its service to several people in Portugal. However, I must share my disappointment linked..." Read more Keystone Rv - 2014 Keystone Cougar Keystone Rv "Solera power awning is pulling the rail off of the coach at both ends.I have had Camping World try to repair it twice under warranty.The screws holding the rail were..." Read more Legoland - Embarrassed at the pizza shop Legoland "My three-year-old was hungry it was lunchtime we decided to go to the pizza shop, I handed my son a pepperoni pizza and I picked him up a drink I..." Read more Carls Tree Service - Stone Cold Carls Tree Service " I ordered 2B slag from Carl's tree service and received 2B limestone instead. Ultimately you do not know it's the wrong product until it is dumped all over your..." Read more Lied to and discriminated against by bingohall.ag Bingohall "I have been playing at bingohall.ag for some time and had deposited thousands of dollars and one day I go to login and it said my account had been locked..." Read more