100% full Not resolved

The first pair I bought was My Girl from Urban Outfitters. After a month of having them, I accidentally scratched the lenses beyond repair. I emailed Quay, and their response was essentially that since it was my fault, it's not their problem. I emailed UO instead, and UO allowed me to exchange them for a brand new pair!!

Related: Quay Eyeware - Quay Australia Sunnies outsourced production lacking quality and not durable

My next purchase I bought Highly Strung and Jet Lag. When I received Highly Strung, part of the paint on the logo had chipped off (see photo). I was disappointed but knew they wouldn't do anything about it. After a few months of having them, I used generic lens cleaner that I've used on mirrored lenses before with a microfiber cloth, on my Highly Strung lens. In the photo, you can see that some of the mirror seems to have scratched off, making it look foggy.

After the lens messed up like that, I moved onto wearing Jet Lag as my default. After a few weeks of continuous wear, I noticed the label decal that was on the left lens was broken up. It did not come to me like this. I took a microfiber cloth, and it completely wiped off of the lens completely. This made me really mad, because if they're asking $50+ for these, the decal should at least stay ON. In the picture, you can see that the label is completely gone without a trace.

I've also noticed that with all three pairs that I own, the screws or hinges on the arms get worn out really easily to the point where the arms have no push to them.

I took my complaint to their Instagram, and the next morning I wake up and find that they had BLOCKED me. I emailed their customer service and have yet to receive an email back. The way they conduct social media is extremely childish and petty.

Review about: Highly Strung And Jet Lag.

I liked: Designs.

I didn't like: Quality, Customer service.

1.8
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Quay Eyeware Sunglasses
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $100
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Quay Eyeware?

Comments

Rome, Georgia, United States #1276076

Your blocked because those rip off companies want positive reviews.U should still file complaints and appropriate action.

If u must purchase from these places use a credit card so if they refuse return / repair/ replacement options remove the charges.I have before.good luck