Quality Roofing Of Florida - ROOFING NIGHTMARE
LAWSUIT is in progress.
Quality Roofing of Florida (QRF) installed my roof on a new construction that leaks since day-1.
In addition to the leaking roof, QRF presented a deceiving insurance policy from Amerisure Insurance that does not cover repairs or replacement of their roof work. A roofing company with no insurance to cover defective workmanship!
Service Warranty is non-existent.
I obtained an unbiased 3rd party professional roof inspection report that depicts numerous defects in their workmanship--- their response to all issues is complete denial--- "it has to be somebody else's fault."
Perimeter flashing is installed incorrectly, missing flashing at various locations, seams throughout are un-adhered, etc. Roof inspection report contains 1.5 pages of installation defects. Someone else's fault, I don't think so.
BEWARE! BEWARE! BEWARE!
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED ABOUT QRF!
LAWSUIT is in progress.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Roof Installation
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "We already left a review of Charles Brzezinski and CBCS but please disregard that review as it was forced out of us because Charles held our project hostage until my..."
- "We have foundation problems inside and out. Electrical problems. Plumbing problems. Leaks. Had to replace AC unit b/c they put one 1 ton too small for our size home which..."
- "Letter sent to College works with NO response.Please find below comments on my experience with College Works. Nathen (project manager) explained the process to me, and as a business..."
- "We just returned from an adults get away at this fabulous all inclusive resort. We loved our room, which had an amazing ocean view and was recently renovated. Very clean..."
- "When my wife and I arrived at Villa del palmar, Edgar was there and ready to help up check in and find our room. The room was very clean and..."
- "BAD BREEDER EXPERIENCE 3D Retrievers - Labrador Retriever Breeder Conroe, TX Recently purchased a 3 year old Lab, who was stated to be in good health, with no known health..."
- "I bought a "leather" sofa 3 years ago. I was assured that it would last for a long time. But soon the "leather" started to peel. when I came back..."
- "The following is a brief breakdown of publicly available information regarding Seth Grano CFPÂ®, his securities sales practices, and his FINRA regulatory history.Seth Erik Grano is a FINRA Registered Representative..."
- "We have 3 different "rooms" of furniture from Rooms To Go. The first was purchased less than 5 years ago ... and the chair is peeling so bad ......"