Tampa, Florida

LAWSUIT is in progress.

Quality Roofing of Florida (QRF) installed my roof on a new construction that leaks since day-1.

In addition to the leaking roof, QRF presented a deceiving insurance policy from Amerisure Insurance that does not cover repairs or replacement of their roof work. A roofing company with no insurance to cover defective workmanship!

Service Warranty is non-existent.

I obtained an unbiased 3rd party professional roof inspection report that depicts numerous defects in their workmanship--- their response to all issues is complete denial--- "it has to be somebody else's fault."

Perimeter flashing is installed incorrectly, missing flashing at various locations, seams throughout are un-adhered, etc. Roof inspection report contains 1.5 pages of installation defects. Someone else's fault, I don't think so.

BEWARE! BEWARE! BEWARE!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED ABOUT QRF!

LAWSUIT is in progress.

Review about: Roof Installation.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $30000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Quality Roofing Of Florida?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion