Quality Roofing Of Florida - ROOFING NIGHTMARE
LAWSUIT is in progress.
Quality Roofing of Florida (QRF) installed my roof on a new construction that leaks since day-1.
In addition to the leaking roof, QRF presented a deceiving insurance policy from Amerisure Insurance that does not cover repairs or replacement of their roof work. A roofing company with no insurance to cover defective workmanship!
Service Warranty is non-existent.
I obtained an unbiased 3rd party professional roof inspection report that depicts numerous defects in their workmanship--- their response to all issues is complete denial--- "it has to be somebody else's fault."
Perimeter flashing is installed incorrectly, missing flashing at various locations, seams throughout are un-adhered, etc. Roof inspection report contains 1.5 pages of installation defects. Someone else's fault, I don't think so.
BEWARE! BEWARE! BEWARE!
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED ABOUT QRF!
LAWSUIT is in progress.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Roof Installation
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "BEWARE - what you see in the model home is the quality that you will get. Model homes are built in 2 months tops, rushed and hurried with..."
- "One of our room has a pungent odor and so we had a mold inspection done. Lo and behold, there are cracks around where the slab meets the wall. Contacted..."
- "I placed nearly 5K down in form of check that was cashed 2 days later on vinyl siding job promised to be done by Christmas. Cash down was expected in..."
- "We have 3 different "rooms" of furniture from Rooms To Go. The first was purchased less than 5 years ago ... and the chair is peeling so bad ......"
- "I ordered some items for Valentine Day, early, on 12/30/15. On the 6th, I realized they had not shipped as yet, so I requested a refund. Ironically, it was shipped..."
- "I went in to the Fantastic Sams on US 41 in Bradenton, in the Target plaza. I used to go to the salon in Ellenton and recently moved to this..."
- "Rashard Johnson of the Forty Niners was penalized 15 yards for "Unsportsmanlike conduct" for making a "snow angel" after scoring what he thought was a touchdown. Ridiculous. Period. Our whole..."
- "I "purchased" a camera from a 2016 Black Friday special; Nikon d3400 for $349. Great price but not so great that it seemed unreal. It took several days just to..."
- "Having read the various comments below and realising that my experience is typical not unusual, I wonder why this company hasn't been sanctioned or actioned against. Perhaps a class action..."