Quality Mobile Home Service - Leak still leaks.
Update added by user Jun 20, 2015
Since posting, an owner of the company came to address my issues which, other than the roof, are a result of the ground underneath my unit moving and sinking and NOT a fault of theirs. He also had 2-3 layers of 'stuff' added to my roof in the area he suspects has the leak so will know if this has been fixed following the next rainfall... if the place doesn't collapse first that is.
Original review posted by user Jun 10, 2015
Hired Quality late last year to fix two leaks in my mobile home.One leak was fixed the second time they had to come out and the other leak just keeps getting worse - this after they've been here four times to fix it.
Unbelievable. Suggested they seal more than the same area they've covered four times (common sense might have otherwise dictated same... you'd think...); was told last week they're coming to install a mesh screening over the entire roof which they'll then seal twice - once after installation then again after it's dried. Still waiting...
Meanwhile, today's rain brought us two new leaks. So now we've got two 70 year-olds standing on a step-ladder and a bed holding a hair dryer up in a vain effort to keep our bed dry and avoid having to ultimately put in a new ceiling. Have quite a few other issues with the "work" they've done at the same time which they're to return to fix as well - this week.
Still waiting...Instead of "Quality" Mobile Home Services, obviously a misnomer, their name should be - more appropriately - "You-Takes-Your-Chances Mobile Home Services."
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Failure to act expediently
- Failure to return calls
- Failure to fix problems
- Poor workmanship
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Mediation and resolution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Mobile Home Repair
- Review category
- Household Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Mohawk Industries 25 year warranty for stains is obviously not worth the value of the paper that it was written on. I bought Mohawk Smartstrand carpet from Lowes. I noticed..."
- "I purchased a Southern Motion sectional Fusion in 2010. After the first year it started peeling. To see it now it looks like I have had it twenty..."
- "This company deals with â€œhalf truths.â€ Upon hiring, you are promised a seemingly incredible income, with all types of advancement opportunities. Strictly for the birds.As a salesperson, you are..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "So I have worked for the company for a few years now at a few different chains in a few different states. Each time transferring easily to my current postion..."
- "Stacey Valnes has taken advantage of me and my mother when he suggested that we list our house at the price that he came up with by looking at the..."
- "Placed order for some furniture and paid $1332 through their ecommerce site. Called up after 1 week to check the status, they are saying order is incomplete! They are penalizing..."
- " My 3 months old SC P 20000 Serial # W3DE000347, installed in Goleta, CA USA started spewing ink all over the prints .I called in to raise a complaint..."
- "i have A picture to prove it. first of all what you see as a price for your flowers is not going to be that , double that amount. i..."